Chapter 14 Part 1!!!

The special episode started off a little Rock & Cena confrontation. It ended up with, like, 5 referees showing up. After that fight, Cody's music blared through the London, England arena then Punk's. After about twelve minutes, Punk finally won. While Punk was post-match celebrating, Ziggler showed up with his little pink cape.  "What do you want Ziggler?"

     "I want a chance at your WWE championship."

     "No. No, no, no!"

     "Why not? What, am I not worthy enough to fight you?"

     "Exactly why I won't let you."

     "For your information, I beat Y2J, the Chris Jericho." I figured it was about to get out of control so my music started playing as every man in the ring stared up at the ramp while I walked down.

     "What do you want, Mrs Bourne? We were in the middle of a conversation."

     "Yes and I was pretty sure it was about to get out of hand. I am sick and tired of you, Ziggler, coming out here and disrupting anything that's going on. I am not gonna tolerate it!"

     "Oooh. Am I in trouble? Am I gonna be banned from the United States? Don't don't care what you say Miss President. Why don't you get your little husband out here and let me fight him."

     "Evan is not available for a fight." With that, I grabbed Punk's, Cody's , and Ziggler's hands and walked all of them back to the backstage area.

______________________________________________________________________

     After the special episode, Evan, John, and I went to Gabrielle's Grubs to get a late dinner. While I was eating dessert, I felt a little kick in my stomach. I leaned over to tell Evan. "Are you okay?'

     "Yeah. I just need to go in the restroom real quick."

     "Okay. We'll be here talking."

     "Alright. I'll be right back." I went into the bathroom as I started to puke into the toilet. I went back out to our table.

     "Everything alright?" I explained everything that had happened. After we finished eating, Evan went up to the cash register to pay then we drove back to our house. We sat down on the family room couch and watched television for a few hours.  After awhile, I started feeling nauseated and like I was going to explode. I then told Evan to drive me to the emergency room.