Chapter 11

A week after Ted kissed me, was sort of a relaxation day until we had to go to the Raw arena and get ready. An hour after lunch, Evan came in and asked if I wanted a private few minutes in bed. I shook my head 'yes' so he crawled over beside me & sat on the covers. He unzipped my tank top & put his hands on my back. Then he gently pulled down my skirt. He pulled off his shirt as I pulled of mine. He leaned over me & started kissing my mouth. He slowly moved down my neck, nibbling & sucking.

      Later that day, we went to the Raw arena. Once we got there, it was JTG versus Kane. I clapped when JTG won even if nobody could hear me. After that I had to go with Evan out to his match against John Cena. When John Cena did his signature move, I ran into the ring. Then Eve came running out & tackled me in the middle of the ring. John Cena did his finisher & pinned Evan. Evan was still on the ground when John picked me up. He put his hand behind my head to hold me up then he put his other hand around my waist. He leaned towards me till I felt my lips moving in sync with his touching mine.

     Once John let me go, I slowly walked out of the ring, up the ramp, and backstage. Evan came backstage & grabbed my hand and pulled me into a quiet, isolated room. He put his hands on my cheeks & kissed me. He moved his hands from my cheeks down my upper half till he got to my waist. After 35 minutes of kissing, Evan pulled away gently. "What was that for?" I asked.

     "So you never forget I love you," he said while smiling. I couldn't help, but smile and give him a small peck on the mouth.

______________________________________________________________________

The next day, I went to the doctor's office to have a pregnancy test since I had missed my monthly gift The results said 'yes' and I couldn't believe it. I was carrying Evan's child, but how was I going to tell him? I thanked the doctor and walked out of the office & got into my car. I drove all the way home, but I didn't find Evan there. I saw a note on the kitchen counter. It said that Evan was at Randy's house, visiting.

     After 2 and a half hours, Evan finally came back home so I could finally tell him my big news. "Honey, I have something to tell you," I said, looking at my fingers.

     "Yes? Jean, what is it?" Evan had a worried look.

     "I'm...pregnant," i said, slightly looking up to get a peak at his reaction. His eyes were big and he was looking at my stomach. We went into the bedroom and talked about it. After talking for a while, our door-bell rang. Evan ran to open the door and found Cody standing on our front porch. We all walked into our living room and sat down. We talked for about 3 hours. When Cody was about to leave, he gave me a gentle hug.

________________________________________________________________________

      Two days later, Evan and I went to the doctor's office because Evan wanted to hear the doctor, himself, say that I was pregnant. The doctor, indeed, said that I was pregnant. Evan's face got so wide, but I tiny smile crept onto his face. "Do you know if I'm the father?" Evan asked.

     "I'm not sure, but we can take some DNA tests once the baby is born if you'd like."

     "Maybe, I'm pretty sure it's mine. When the baby is born, we'll let you know. I have another question. Is it a boy or a girl?"

     "From the looks of it, it looks like a girl, but once the baby gets older & bigger, we can be more certain."

     We both said thanks then left. We went back home and we watched television. I fell asleep and woke up to a blender running very loudly. "What's going on?" I ask, very groggy.

     "I'm making us banana smoothies to go with our breakfast," he said, focusing back on the blender. "I forgot to tell you that I arranged to have a meeting with Vince to talk about your situation concerning your career."

     "What time?"

     Right after lunch, Evan drove me to the WWE Headquarters building. As soon as we walked in, Vince waved us to sit in those uncomfortable chairs. "Remember how I was going to give you a championship oppurtunity? Well, I don't think that's a good idea since you are pregnant," he said, as he opened up a binder.

     "I understand. How long does it have to be after i give birth till I can wrestle again?"

     "it says here that we have  to wait 2 months after a diva gives birth till they can wrestle again. I'm sorry."

     "It's okay. I understand that you have to follow the guidelines."

     After we left, we went home to get ready for a special show featuring superstars and divas from both Smackdown & Raw. After we finished getting ready, we left to head towards the arena. On the way, Evan asked me if I currently enjoy being pregnant & I said yes. I mean, I love the idea that I'm about to have my first child & it was Evan's child!

____________________________________________________________________

A/N

Thanks for reading. Please vote, comment, & fan. I really enjoy writing about jean's career path. Please read the next chapter to find out what happens on the special show & what happens during Jean's pregnancy journey.