Chapter 2: Dont do this in front of Daichi 101

—•

"Woah woah, girls, I know I'm handsome but can you give me some privacy~? " the girls was going to pass out because of that voice and face itself and literally listened to him and went to their own way saying their goodbye's.

[Y/N] looked at the entrance of the gym and saw Sugawara.

"Koushi~!!!" He ran to the said male and hugged him tightly, smiling and was about to talked but a shiver ran down his spine as he slowly looked to his side, trembling.

"H-hello.." He said as he felt the dark aura, especially from Daichi.

•A few minutes later—

"HOW CAN YOU HUG SUGA-SAN BUT NOT EVEN GREET US?!" Tanaka and Nishinoya shouted even though the male was just beside them, [Y/N] rubbed his ears and whined.

"IM JUST HERE DON'T SHOUT!" He shouted back but got shouted by Daichi instead, which was scary, don't do this in front of Daichi 101.

"Y-you're [L-L/N]! T-the forgotten King!"

[Y/N]'s eyes widen as he stared at the orange haired male in front of him, forgotten.. He chuckled and grinned, Sugawara and Daichi stared at you, worried.

"It's been so long since someone called me king." He said and ruffled the boy's hair,  and saw the new faces, "You guys must be the first years~" he smiled, "Let me introduce myself properly."

[Y/N] smirked and his eyes went sharp for a second making them flinch slightly, "[Y/N] [L/N], 18 years old, nice to meet you~"

Daichi chuckled and let the first year make a line in front of the male signaling the, to introduce themselves.

" Kageyama Tobio, setter."

"Hinata Shōyō! Middle blocker!" He said making [Y/N] smiled, "Oh, a middle blocker hm?", "I-I can jump really high!" Hinata blushed as his face blew up in embarrassment that he's actually a middle blocker.

"Tsukishima Kei, middle blocker." He said as he slightly glared at the male making [Y/N] grit his teeth, I feel like he's an asshole that wants to start a fight

"Y-Yamaguchi Tadashi, pinch server." Yamaguchi said, grinning. Freckles! [Y/N] thought as he found it cute.

"Now that's settled we have many days to practice with you, [Y/N], I hope you got better."

"Why are you underestimating my power, Daichi? Without me you are nothing~" [Y/N] highly as he got a pinch on the side by one and only dad which he yelped out in pain.

"Without you my life is much more peaceful."

"How mean, Daichi~!!"

Asahi smiled as he looked at Sugawara, "I guess some things will change, huh?" He said, Sugawara smiled and  stared at the captain and [Y/N], "At least [Y/N] is back, isn't he?" Sugawara said as he chuckled, "C'mon goatee, get back practice!"

"G-goatee?!"