[Y/N]'s past

—•

"What kind of son are you?!"

His father slapped him across his face, thats all he has done to him.

He makes a mistake, he get slapped, always him and no one else, his brother was always away, to his own work that the said father gave him.

It started when he was still young, where his mother and brother wasn't always home because of work.

He was treated like a prince, someone who has everything they needed, someone who is perfect, lucky, wealthy, and of course, someone who is very smart and always on top.

[Y/N], yes, he is a person of those things but there were things that lacked his life.

Love and support of his father.

"You're still useless as ever." [F/N] said to his own child as he shouted at him doing another mistake.

His father taught [Y/N] to be a perfect son, who will one day run the company too, and be great.

But [Y/N] didn't want that kind of life. He wanted to be free, free to make his own choices, to love and be happy. As a kid, he was already smart, he knew things quickly.

A few years has passed and it was still the same.

"I'm going to play volleyball."

Those words rang in the father's head as he stood up in shock and glared lowly at his child. "You decide to play a sport that brings nothing in your life?" His father said.

[Y/N] seemed to be unfazed by the glare, he got used to it.

All his father see in him was dissapointment.

"I won't allow you to play that kind of shitty sport! What will you gain to it?" His father harshly grabbed his chin and looked at those [E/C] orbs of the young [L/N].

[Y/N] pushed his father, glaring at him, "What kind of father hurts his own child? Who gave nothing but hardship and pain?" He lowly said.

This made the father angry, grabbing the wrist of the male and gripped it tightly, "I never taught you to talk back! Such disrespect!" He shouted at him and pushed the male on the ground.

[Y/N] grunted as he felt a throbbing pain on his wrist, Still strong for an old man. He thought as [Y/N] stood up, "You're nothing but a fucking disappointment!" His father smirked and grabbed the hair of the male.

"And who is this?" [F/N] said as he took out a picture, [Y/N]'s eyes widen as he saw what the photo was.

"T-Tooru.."

He groaned and shouted as he gripped the hand, "Who is he? Your boyfriend?" [F/N] said as he went near the fireplace and threw the picture. [Y/N]'s eyes started to tear up as he saw what his own father did.

"Disgusting."

The older male threw his son on the ground and raised his fist as he was about to throw a punch.

"[F/N]!!"

The familiar voice of the echoed around the house.

"[M/N].." [Y/N] sobbed as his mother ran to him, hugging him tightly, "Sweety.. " [M/N] said as tears started to form in her own eyes, anger grew in her, she looked at her husband glared at him.

"You.. How dare you abuse your own son?!" She shouted, slapping him.

"This is my house! My household! And you have no right to do anything like that in my own home!" She shouted once again as her glare hardened.

[F/N] tched as he felt the pain on his cheeks, "You two are useless."

"A useless woman protecting a useless child."

Many things happened, shouts, [Y/N] pulling his mother away from his once father, violence was only at home when his father was there.

[M/N] had the courage to get a divorce after a month and [F/N] moved out, [Y/N]'s mother finding out that [F/N] has someone else.

[M/N] started smoking, every once in a while she would smoke to forget the pain and suffering, which led to [Y/N] and [B/N] to worry and comforted her, caring for her.

Until everything was better.

I'll try to update tom. I luv u all ahaha