Chapter 6: Like, spike the ball and hit them in the face reall good.

[Y/N] stared in awe as he watched the other team's serve, "They're good." He said as he felt intimidated in their serves.

Their arms are gonna snap off..

[Y/N] looked to the other team as they somehow returned their serve, and started moving all at once, synchronized.. What was that again? [Y/N] furrowed his brow, trying to remember what the combo was again.

"Damn it, Kenma! don't run away!" The coach of Nekoma shouted at the pudding head.

"My arms are gonna break off.." He muttered but loud enough to let the coach hear. "They won't!"

[Y/N] smiled and went to his team mates who were resting, "I'm very happy that we get to have a practice match with them! It's making me feel hyped up and good!"

"What kind of good, [Y/N]-senpai?" Hinata asked as he stared at the taller male.

"Like, spike the ball and hit them in the face real good!" [Y/N] grinned, "Since we're going to have our next opponent, let's go!"

—•

As the game started, Karasuno did their best [Y/N] needed to be switched out because of exhaustion, "Ha.. They're good." He muttered and smiled, "Though we're on the lead." One more point and they won.

"Ha~ great job!" [Y/N] said as his handsome smile went to his face, his hair was pulled back because of the sweat, making him more hotter.

Is it just me or [Y/N] is getting more handsome.. Daichi stood still, getting traumatized by just thinking of it.

Ubugawa huffed as they did their penalty, "Th-They,re good." One said, inhaling and exhaling deeply, "Their quick is unbelievable. Have you even see the [H/C] haired male spike? Damn."

"How annoying." Kuroo said as he slightly glared at the [E/C] eyed male.

After some time it's their turn to play once again.

Kageyama/ Daichi/ Nishinoya
Asahi/Hinata/ [Y/N]

That was the line up.

"Nice serve!" [Y/N] shouted as he got into his position, Kageyama serving, he did a jump serve as it went to the Shinzen's court which they got it, "Sorry! Cover me!" One of them said, "Eikichi, I'm counting on you!"

Hinata and [Y/N] jumped, which made the ball touch Hinata's hand, "Nice, Hinata!" Nishinoya said as Kageyama went to his position,

"[Y/N]-san!"

[Y/N] smirked and quickly went in front as Kagyama tossed to him, the feeling of the ball touching his hands as a loud slap was heard from their game, giving Karasuno their last point, winning. The other's stared in shock.

He..surpassed our block..?!

Shinzen thought as the team gathered around [Y/N] and started slapping him, saying, "Good job! Nice kill!"

"Damn it!" Eikichi said as he cursed, "What the hell is up with their #[favorite no.]?! He surpassed our block?!"

Hinata, Kageyama and [Y/N] panted as they tried to act cool.

"Why the hell are you three acting cool? You bastards." Tanaka said as the three froze with those words.

"It's our ninth set, ah~ I'm stiff~!" [Y/N] said as he stretched, pulling his hair back as it stayed because of the sweat, Daichi, Nishinoya, Asahi put their hands together looking like they're praying as light shown in their faces.

We've been blessed..

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi sweat dropped, "What the hell.."

[Y/N] went to Hinata and saw that he was watching the other teams, Ubugawa and Nekoma. "Yaku-san! Nice receive!" The two of them heard as they looked at the match, "Go, Lev!"

They saw that the said male jumped and spiked the ball sent shivers down their spine, "Impressive.." [Y/N] muttered, "His arms and legs are so long.." [Y/N] glared at the male and looked at his own arms and legs."

"What sorcery is this? I'm not going to give up on being tall!" He huffed as they continued to watch the game.