Chapter 18: I feel like my legs are gonna collapse

[Y/N] cried crocodile tears as they lost once again- Nekoma.. have mercy.. he thought, he himself couldn't play right because of the other members still practicing, either their serves, quicks or attacks.

Not that he was complaining, "This is rough.." Sugawara said as Nishinoya looked at him, "Not at all! I can still do at least ten rounds." He said, "Uh, how about we win?" Sugawara said, pouting- they just finished their punishment once again.

"I feel like my legs are going to collapse if I run up this hill again.." [Y/N] muttered and pouted, Yachi then reached out [Y/N]'s bottle when they got in front of the gym doors.

"Yamaguchi, your serves are getting better." Asahi said, "Th-Thank you very much."

"I have to improve my success rate," Asahi said and sighed softly, "You're going to make it to one hundred percent in no time, so keep practicing." [Y/N] encouraged the third year.

"Doesn't it bother you, Azumane-san?" Tsukishima asked, Asahi looked at him and replied, "What?"

"That feeling of immense talent creeping behind you." The blonde haired male replied. "Well. I can say I'm not at ease." Asahi said.

"I'm sure Hinata's still obsessing over the title of ace." Tsukishima said, looking at Asahi. "That's right. Maybe that's the reason why he said he had to change, but because of that, it seems that all of us got fired up, too." Asahi said, sighing once again.

"Our position kind of make Hinata our rival, so we probably notice more than others  how much he's grown from the baby bird he used to be." Asahi started walking forward, there was determination in Asahi's eyes, "I don't plan on losing to him." And with that, he walked away.

It was once again the start of another game and [Y/N] was praying that they won't lose because he's tired from all that running.

Asahi was serious back then, it's making me scared..

Tanaka called out as Kageyama tossed at him, spiking it- Ubugawa didn't got to block it.

"Hey! You totally slacked there! You need to at least jump!" Kageyama shouted at Tsukishima, making [Y/N] shake his head.

"[Y/N]! It's your serve next!" Daichi called out, going in position, he breathed in and out, dribbling it a few times.

He then threw the ball up in the air and jumped, increasing his power when he touched the ball and spiked it to the other side, they didn't got to receive it.

"Nice serve!"

[Y/N] did another jump serve but this time it was received by the opponent making him 'tsk'.

"Sorry!"

Yachi shivered, a cold ran down her spine, s-scary.. she thought while Kiyoko laughed softly at her reaction, "You'll get used to it."

"Left! Left!"

"Nice receive!"