Chapter 13: damn rich kid

The two went to a café near [Y/N]'s house that is basically a mansion- damn rich kid.

"[Y/N]-senpai, what are we doing here?" Kageyama asked as the two sat down on one of the comfortable chairs, "I'm here to help you and Shoyou with your problem." He smiled.

First thing, they ordered- Kageyama said that he didn't want anything but his mouth was watering whatever that was with milk in it and ordered that so [Y/N] paid for the two of them.

"I asked about what happened with the two of you at the gym and I realized that you- Tobio need to understand this." [Y/N] then sighed, he didn't want to be so serious about this- at the same time he doesn't want his two favorite first years stay like this for too long.

"Even if Shoyou doesn't have any technique, have you thought about him not closing his eyes?" Kageyama looked down as he softly shook his head.

"If you're thinking the situation as good as it can be and being defensive about it, you won't grow." [Y/N] stated as he sipped in his favorite frappe, continuing.

"The one who has a leadership attack is Shoyou, you're the one supporting him and his attack, even if you can say that the setter is the best position and you don't have a spiker, you're useless, the same goes to the spiker."

[Y/N] then smiled, "There are many opponents stronger, faster and smarter than us, if the two of you are just going to stay with your quick- with Shoyou not opening his eyes, how can he know where to land the ball or what technique he needs to use when he can't see if there is a blocker or an opponent in front of him?"

"There's no better toss than one that the spiker can hit easily." [Y/N] finished as he smiled, laying his back on the soft cushion.

Kageyama then started to think about what the older male said, [Y/N]'s phone suddenly rang as he saw it was Ukai, "Ah- yes, coa-"

"[Y/N]! Where are you right now?! You're Kageyama, right?!" Ukai shouted at his ear making [Y/N] almost let go of his phone, "Y-yes! We're at the [Favourite café]." He replied.

The two sitting male then heard the door to the shop open so suddenly seeing a panting Ukai, "Whoa." The two stared at shock as Ukai took a random sit and sat with them.

"What's the rush all about?" [Y/N] asked, confused, Ukai suddenly shouted and wiggled Kageyama, "A toss that stops!"

"Stop wiggling him, he's going to die, idiot!" [Y/N] punched Ukai's head as the coach apologized.

"Tempo?"

Then Ukai and Kageyama started talking, [Y/N] closed his eyes- so many things happened today so he rested his head between his arms that he folded on the table and took a nap.

Tooru..