Chapter 11: Flirterous brat

"I'm mentioning this a bit late, but looks like all your third years stuck around, too."

"Ah~! Daichi~!" An annoying voice suddenly entered the said male's ears as Kuroo looked back as he smiled, "Oya? Well if isn't [L/N]," The black haired male smiled as [Y/N] grinned, "You must be Kuroo, aye? You're more handsome up close." [Y/N] chuckled.

Kuroo couldn't help but feel embarrassed, "I could say the same thing for you," When [Y/N] heard this he winked at the captain.

Daichi then shouted at [Y/N], "Flirterous brat." Daichi rolled his eyes as, "He has the looks of a prince, just being honest." Kuroo laughed.

[Y/N] then went to Hinata, "Shoyou~" He cooed as he looked up to see the very tall male, "Ah! Lev, right?!"

[Y/N]'s eyes lit up as he gave him a thumbs up, "You were amazing back then!" He smiled, Lev's eyes lit up, "You too! But I'll stop you next time too!"

"Just you see, I'll grow as tall as you next time too!"

It was time for them to go as he said goodbye to those he just met- secretly giving his no. to Kuroo.

All of them waved goodbye- until next time that is.

Exhausted, almost all of the people in the bus was sleeping.

After a few hours, they have finally got back safely, "Alright, everyone, good work." Takeda-sensei smiled, "Thank you!"

"Oh, as I mentioned, tomorrow, there will be inspections in the gym so there'll be no club activities. Y'all gone a long time without a break, so please enjoy it."

"Daichi, buy me some porkbuns," [Y/N] said but pouted when Daichi refused, the two was going home until Yachi called out for them, she was trembling and her face was something [Y/N] couldn't describe- without any second thoughts, the captain and the spiker/setter rushed back.

"--it's not going to work on stronger opponents, either!" They heard shouting as [Y/N] and Daichi grabbed both of the males and pulled the two off of each other.

-

"Eh? They got in a fight?" [Y/N] groaned and squeezed the bridge of his nose,  "It was frustrating." He huffed, the three sighed- Tanaka, Asahi and Sugawara.

"Yachi's face was like- this when she called us!" [Y/N] tried to imitate Yachi's face.

"I think your face is scarier."

"Uhm- rude!"

"There's been tension between them ever since the training camp." Sugawara spoke up.

"I hope they're going to be alright, considering the spring tournament." Tanaka said, concerned.

"But this isn't the first time they've fought." Daichi said as Tanaka nodded. "Come to think of it, they even fought before they turned their membership applications."

"Then that means we should just wait and believe in them- seeing that they have gotten over their previous fights." All of them smiled at each other as the bell rang- going back to their respective classrooms.