Chapter 17: Bless those parents soul

It's just a club.

Why do you put so much into it?

It's because you put so much into it that you suffer later.

_

"Food!" [Y/N] shouted, running towards a table.

They were at the cafeteria, finally, food, the best thing in the world. "Stingyboy, eat up!" He placed his tray on the table as Nishinoya laughed, "Stingyboy, is that a promotion?"

Tsukishima rolled his eyes, "I'm still taller." [Y/N] had an irk mark on his forehead when he heard this- as well as Nishinoya, "What was that, you brat?!"

Nishonoya then started to take off Tsukishima's glasses, "H-Hey! Stop! They're gonna break!"

"[Y/N]! Slow down! You're gonna choke!"

"Hey, Daichi's gonna get mad!"

Fortunately, Daichi didn't get mad which was good because no one likes a mad Daichi. Like. No one.

The first match was Karasuno VS Nekoma- which was their loss, and was currently running up the hill once again, having a 5 lose streak was exhausting, really.

"Here you go." Sugawara said as he gave [Y/N]'s bottle to his owner, thanking Sugawara. "Everyone!" A female voice called out.

"The parents from Shinzen High gave us some watermelons!" She said as everyone left the gym and ate outside.

Bless those parents soul.

Hinata, Kenma, Lev and [Y/N] was sitting together, "Whoa! Teach me that!" [Y/N] said as he tried shooting the seeds like how Lev did but failed.

Lev laughed, Hinata tried too but failed as all of them fell into laughter, "Uhm.. [L/N]-san, was it?" Kenma looked at the said male.

"Call me [Y/N], Kenma!" Nekoma's setter nodded and asked him questions, he wouldn't admit it but he was amazed and is looking up at the male, seeing how he played.

"When did you start playing volleyball?" Kenma asked, the other two starting at him too, curious.

"Hmm.. well it started with my brother, he was, the libero of Karasuno back then!"

Hinata stared in awe, "Really?! Did he play with the Little Giant?!" He asked, "Yeah! He keeps saying how intimidating the Little Giant was!"

[Y/N] then looked down, "But my brother was forced to stop because of how my father was so against it."

Lev raised a brow, "But- he could've continued, right?" He asked, "He didn't  have a choice, he even told himself not to touch even the volleyball itself, it's sad but he thought me to play and even said, 'Don't listen to father, just go your own will. He just played volleyball again after he graduated."

"W-Whoa.. t-that's rough.."

They talked for a while until it was already time to start once again, "Later!"

_

Should I make a special chapter? Hmmm ;;