Chapter 10: You just wanted to improve, it's not wrong.

It's been a year XD FORGIVE ME

-

"Nice serve!"

"Asahi-san!"Nishinoya called out as the said male received the ball, "Sorry, cover!"

"Got it!" [Y/N] shouted as he tossed quickly at his left, the male gritted his teeth as he felt that his toss was low.

"Sorry!" [Y/N] apologized as he quickly went to his position, he tried to shake off the feeling inside his chest, even though his toss was just right for Daichi.

Is it because of the tension between Tobio and Shoyou a while ago? He thought to himself.

"One touch! Chance ball!" Lev shouted,

We're all on the edge ever since Shoyou and Asahi bumped into each other..

The mohawk haired male spiked- missing the block of Kageyama as [Y/N] flattened his hand on the floor, "It's up!" He said as Nishinoya screamed, "Nice one, [Y/N]!"

Kageyama then tossed at Asahi as the ace spiked through the opponent's block, giving the last point to Karasuno.

"Alright!" Karasuno cheered.

Nekoma then did their punishment, Asahi looks down as [Y/N] patted his friend's back, "I know what you're  thinking." The [E/C] eyes male said as he sighed, "Hinata's greed is growing,"

-

"You guys are not the weakest but at the same time- not the strongest team out of everyone here," Takeda-sensei said as he smiled, the team nodded.

"If we are going to have an official match with any of these teams, they would be very troublesome opponents." The teacher continued, "Are we going to view them as mere opponents, or teachers that we can absorb techniques from?" He stopped and smiled.

Not to mention it.. [Y/N] closed his eyes as he thought of the white haired owl, That guy.. he was very strong, his techniques is very cool.

"The fact that you still have room to grow, there's nothing more exciting than that." Takeda-sensei smiled as the team smiled back, "Thank you!" They bowed down.

"What you said out there made you seem like a really reliable teacher." Ukai gave a thumbs up, "Ah, well.. I am a teacher, so.."

The rest of the team stretched before going back to the court after a few minutes, Fukurodani VS Karasuno.

"Narita. Switch out with Hinata next." Ukai said as the orange haired male looked at him, "Huh? Uhm, yes, sir!" The team was shocked at what they heard, Ukai then went to Hinata.

"Despite what you think you want to accomplish, you need to chill out today." Ukai started, "I don't  think its gonna work to try things out today, and I'm not gonna have you end up in contact play again and get hurt."

Then the match started.

[Y/N] was at the sidelines with the rest of the team, hearing everything from Sugawara-

"I don't think it's wrong." [Y/N] appeared beside the orange haired male as he cheered for his team.

"[Y-Y/N]-san.." Hinata said as he looked down, "You wanted to improve, so I don't think your will is not important." [Y/N] tried to cheer up the male, smiling brightly.

"Did you think you did the right choice, [Y/N]?" Sugawara asked, he was worried,  "Don't you think we'll have more chance in improving?" The taller male said, sighing.

"He can't just keep closing his eyes like that, y'know."

-