Chapter 2- Crush or black knight?

"Are you in love with him then? "

   "Wh-wh......... If you're going to ask me something like that, at least look at me!"

She snapped the book shut and placed it into her bag, then she turned and looked at me, for some reason, I started sweating slightly under her intense gaze, I never realized her eyes were this..... Huge..

       "Are you in love with him, then?"

"I....... ----I let out a little squeak as Ana's hand pressed against my cheeks....

     "Your cheeks are burning, did he kiss you? "

"K-k-ki-kiss! Of course not..... He just.... Saved me"...

   "OK tell me everything"..

"Sure! Well during lunch break today".... ----I started to tell her what happened earlier in the day...

3 hours earlier...

I don't usually eat at the school canteen during lunch break, according to mom, that place is crawling with germs ready to be discovered plus it's not like I have any friends to eat lunch with.... Anastasia would rather spend the lunch break in the library....

    But I wasn't lonely at all, I stayed at my desk watching the latest Avengers.... I really really like Thor....
     "Hmmm... Gosh look at all that muscles"...

"Seriously, are you for real".....

   What? Oh crap, I actually said that out loud, I turned to see one of the school bully in class, standing near me, billy with his brown eyes and ash coloured hair he look every inch like a billy goat....

   "Ha ha ha.... Everyone look at this loser right here.... Are you seriously talking to your phone?".....

He leaned close to me sneering, no no no no no double crap.... This can't be happening..

       "Hey nerd! Let me see your phone"

"Huh? What?"....... --I froze as he reached down and grabbed my phone, staring dead in my eyes then he started howling with laughter....

     " Hahahahaha, what is this? You're watching what?..... What are you, film freak! Please help me, I can't breathe.... This is way too crazy"....

    It's not even funny to begin with, why can't he just leave me alone.... By just Watching he laugh at that moment,it was like something inside me snapped...

     The pain and shame inside me bubbled and become something else entirely... I felt all my sense heightened,I could feel his blood pulsing through his veins, I suddenly have the urge to snap his throat....

                   "Give it back!! "

           I roar, my voice was so unlike me.... I think I might have been about to smash his smug laughing face in.... And I think billy realized that too, because he stopped laughing, he leaned over my desk and put his face right into mine so close I could smell the garlic on his breathe....

      "And if I don't?"

I forgot to breathe for a moment, my hands curled into a tight fists... I might have done something really bad if he hadn't showed up...