Chapter 5- choices

"No.... Leave if you want!..... Am done"..

His last line came out as little more than a whisper, tentatively I took one step towards the door, and then another and another....

     Just as I placed my hand on the doorknob ,I glance back, the boy had buried his face in his arms..

     "H-hey"... ----the boy didn't respond, just sat there, letting the warmth lick at his toes.... -----"u-um..... I... Uh.... I'm sorry, it's just I don't even know your name"....

                "Zane"..........---- He answered without moving.....------"just leave"......

    "Erm..... Uh.... I---

The boy -Zane, finally raised his head.... his eyes  gleaming.... no wet, I finally realized  that this was a person, the same one who love my family just as much as I did.... ----"which part of "leave" don't you understand? "

His growl terrified me but I had...... I had to....... I let go of the door knock and run back to the fireplace dropping to my knees in front of him....... ----"Zane ....um you should come with me".....

   "what ?"

"you have been trap- I mean staying here for the entire time right? so..... come with me ,am sure they would have wanted you to see the world and we'll both look for the one who murdered my mum and grandma Floyd"....

      "Clyde wanted you to be safe"...

"But...you said my mum was a powerful witch ,right?and if I have her magic....doesn't that mean I can learn to hide myself as well as she could?"

       "Doesn't that mean I could hide you ?so teach me .....teach me so that I can protect you in the same way that you can protect me"...

     Zane stared at me for a few moment before pressing one hand to his face with a deep sigh...

     "I heard from your mum... You're .....what's it called again..... A loner right?"

   "Wh-what? I'm most definitely not a loner?"

     "You spent most of your time alone and in your room, is what I heard"....

    "you do everything on line, so even what's the point of going back out there?" ----he sound so.... Tired...... ---- "risking your life Like this is utterly meaningless".....

     "No..... You're wrong, there are somethings that you can't get over the internet..... You have been living here all your life, haven't you?"

    "For quite a few years now, yes"..... ----he tilted his head, curls falling carelessly to the side as if to "why are you asking?"

    "Wasn't it lonely too?" ....  -----Zane shrugged, his sweater slipped off one pale, white shoulder, but he didn't seem to care....

       "It was what it was, Clyde kept me busy for most part, so".....

    "So for years you were here and you only had my mum and grandma for company? Why didn't they never told me? I would've --

        "Come here to play with me? We could have been best friends? You've got to be kidding me ,there's a simple reason why Clyde never brought anyone here"....