Chapter two

I woke up the next morning quite excited for the first day of learning, only because I wanted to find the entrance to the chamber is.

No matter what.

I pulled on my uniform and did my hair into a side braid and walked from the dorm to the common room. 

My god did I love my house it was amazing. 

I moved out of the common room and towards the library, where I could hopefully find out more about the chamber. 

Since it was only five o'clock in the morning and classes started at nine, I figured I would have enough time to find lots out about it. 

I walked in the doors to the library and found the letter C. I used my wand and levitated myself up so I was able to see the top of the shelves since when the library is not officially open you can't ask for books to come down to your own hand.

Three hours later I had no luck on finding anything, I mean my parents told me that the chamber had been opened a long time ago and that it was Salazar Slytherin's chamber, but there was nothing else they told me about, but they did say to find it because there is supposedly a library that will help me understand.

Understand what, you ask, yeah well I didn't know either for they didn't tell me then they got themselves killed. 

I heard from Draco that there were ghosts around the school some where but they didn't show themselves last night. Draco said that there is the Slytherin house ghost called the Bloody Barron but if I find him not to ask how he still has blood on his ghostly form. Draco also told me that he likes to stay in the left wing tower directly above the Slytherin house dungeons.  

I walked out of the library and towards the left wing tower, I needed to find the ghost, hopefully he knows where the entrance is. 

But wait, I halted in my steps. If someone knows I'm trying to get in and tells the professors I might be in a whole lot of trouble hence the fact that this is the chamber that only a Slytherin heir or person with parseltongue can open. And the fact that it might be forbidden. Oh dam well there goes my plan. 

Since I was only just coming near the first floor moving stairs, I though I might as well have a look around, after I took a quick toilet break.

I walked into the bathroom and heard loud wailing. What the actual hell. 

Inside the large bathroom were a huge set of sinks, and a few toilet stalls. But what got me was the young girl who was a ghost. I quickly went toilet and then spoke.

"Hello, whats your name?"

She flew around so that she was facing me. 

"Myrtle, I get called Moaning Myrtle though. Who are you?" she questioned.

"I am Dakota Elliot, I'm new at this school"

"Why did you come in this bathroom though haven't you been warned"

"Warned about what?" I questioned, where was this going?

"Ah, how have you not? Most people get told not to come in here since I'm here-" Myrtle spoke the next part of her sentence in a whispering voice, "and since the Chamber's in here, no one whats to come in"

"Are you talking about the Chamber of Secrets?" I asked getting much more interested.

"Shh, yes that's what I'm talking about, but I can say no more. Goodbye Dakota, nice talking" With that she dove into the middle stall and disappeared.