Chapter seven

The break away from Hogwarts had only one day left over.

Narcissa, Draco and myself walked down Diagon Alley's main street and past Weasly's Wizard Wheezes, Fred and Georges store. We turned of the street and into Knockturn Alley to look at a vanishing cabinet. 

Draco and I had a shared task from the Dark Lord, we had to fix a vanishing cabinet to let the death eaters into the school, then kill Albus Dumbledore. 

Yup that's right kill Professor Dumbledore. 

So back to reality. 

Draco and I were both walking around the black and grey patterned vanishing cabinet, opening the door and trying to spot what was wrong with it. That was until I got the courage.

"Whats wrong with it? Mr Borgin" I asked the shop owner. 

By the way it wasn't the original Borgin from the shop title, it was great great great great grandson. 

"There is nothing wrong with this one, it is the one at Hogwarts" Mr Borgin replied. 

"You two are only looking at this one to spot whats wrong with the other one, you see no one has seen this one before and the one at Hogwarts because some old hag cant just walk into Hogwarts" Narcissa spoke up.

"Oh" Draco spoke exactly what I was thinking. 

From the night of the initiation which was only two days ago you could say that Draco and I had grown a whole lot closer to each other.

I walked over to Draco, just as he was drifting around the cabinet again.

"Wait" I whispered to Draco, "There are people watching us, I can feel it, my guess is that its Potter and his crew, they were in the Weasel's shop as we walked past, Ill conceal our marks"

In my mind I quickly concealed the dark marks so that only the bearers could see them.

Draco took my hand in his own and we walked over to Narcissa.

"We need to go, we have company" He spoke slowly and hushed.

Narcissa grabbed our hands and apparated us away.

We landed once again like the first time I can to the Manor at the front gates. They opened and we walked up to the door which then opened at Narcissa's touch. We walked inside and were just about to go where ever Draco was leading me when Narcissa grabbed my hand.

"Remember that you to are going back tomorrow and that you need to be prepared"

"Okay thanks Narcissa"

Draco then pulled me away and lead me to the library. The room was filled with isles and isle of books, the lighting was lowly lite but it was perfect for reading in. All of the curtains were drawn. 

"We should get a head start, I could see if I could get Snape's permission to have a look in the restricted section but I'm not really sure" Draco said.

"Okay great idea, where is V" 

He pulled me along until we were in front of two huge shelves. 

"These two shelves are both V but there is a little bit of W in the second one"

"Okay well you do this one" I said to him pointing at the first one since he was standing in front of it, "And I will do this one" Pointing to the second one. I walked down the isle and looked for vanishing cabints. 

About half an hour later Draco called out, "Found it!'

I ran around the corner and straight into Draco, the book on vanishing cabinets when flying out of his hand and into the shade.