Chapter three

As I awoke I realized I was still in my school uniform and that I had slept through all of my afternoon classes, great how great.

Its only my first day as well. 

I quickly got into a pair of black jeans and a green blouse, silver heeled boots and waited for the arrival of Sugar. 

About five minutes later Sugar apparated into my room stood in the door frame. 

"Sugar came to collect Miss" she spoke.

"Yes thank you" I spoke grabbing my purse containing my coins. 

Sugar took my hand and apparated from my dorm room and into Diagon alley's herb and potion ingredient shop. 

I looked around and grabbed all of the ingredients I needed which consisted of:

Acromantula venom

Baneburry

Cinnamon

Moondew

Silverweed

Valerian root

Tube worm

Snakeweed

That was quite a bit and it cost me twenty five galleons, though I also got myself a new silver and green cauldron to brew it in.

Sugar then took me back to the school, into my dorm room. 

"Thank you for coming Sugar" I handed her a two galleons to spend on herself. 

"Thank you so much miss" she leapt up and hug me then let go and apparated away. 

I sat the cauldron on the ground and created a small flame beneath the cauldron. 

I grabbed my small chopping board and knife then go the snakeweed and valerian root. I sliced them up together and let them get cooked slightly.

I added in some water then let it continue sitting on the flame. 

Before I continued I quickly charmed the door so that not even the alohamora spell would let them in. 

I then took the baneburry and threw it in as it was and let in burn away in the water. 

The moondew, cinnamon and acromantula venom was next they got mixed together before putting them into the cauldron though. 

The silverweed and tube worm are to be added in the third day of brewing so, I quickly encased the potion in a invisibility charm that only I can see through so that no one can see that I am brewing a potion in my room.

I looked to the clock on my bedside cabinet, twelve twenty eight, great it took me pretty much two hours to make that small amount of the potion, just great.

I took a quick shower then hopped into my silk sheets on my bed, very comforting and warm.

Snugly.

The next morning I woke up to knocking on my door.

"Just a minute" I didn't have enough time to change into something suitable, so it looks like I'm answering the door in my black night dress that goes to my mid thigh.

I pulled the sheets off and walked up to the door, I quickly flattened my hair before I pulled the door open.

Another knock sounded the room.