Chapter eleven

I woke up on the Monday wrapped up in my sheets from my bed, all alone. 

No Draco, because someone ratted out that a girl has been going up to the boys dormitories and not coming out until morning. Well then that person does not like girls very much then. 

Today was Monday, one of the days where I would have to put another ingredient into the cauldron. 

I walked from the common room and up to the room of requirement.

As I walked in I saw that Draco was already there, studying the cabinet. 

"Hey" I said. 

I walked over to where our potion was sitting and added in another ingredient. 

Dragon Horn 

I crushed it and made it into a powder. 

I poured into the potion and mixed it in. 

Four times clockwise. 

Thursday, the next time we add in ingredients.

Fluxweed

This ingredient was truly horrifying. 

I didn't need to do anything to the ingredient which was brilliant, because I really didn't want to touch the disgusting thing more than I had to. 

Week two in the whole plan of fixing the Cabinet. Only ten more to go. 

The Monday I added in moonseed, but what surprised me was that this little sphere was glowing when I picked it up, it was quite pretty actually. 

I added it and the potion turned into a glowing silver, in my mind, it was saying to take a small phial and to save it to put back in the potion on the last day. 

To the Thursday, I would have to add in pond-slime. 

And do you know what Draco's and my own reaction. 

"Eww this is yuck!" I screamed out, "Draco can you put it in for me" 

"God no, that's to much, its gross"

"Fine" 

I picked up the glob and threw it into the potion, it spat up and bubbled. 

Week three, of the monstrosity potion. 

Though this week I didn't have the ingredients, instead they were in the Chamber,

"Draco, fancy a trip to the Chamber?"

"Uh sure" 

I ran from the room with Draco hot on my tail. 

First floor bathroom. 

I opened the Chamber and jumped, Draco jumped too. I closed the Chamber and opened the next door. 

"Salazar, my darling its me, I have brought Draco, so don't harm him, I need one of your mother's teeth, and one of your scales please"

"Yes master, you may have one, of each"

I walked down the huge runway and grabbed a tooth from the mouth of the dead basilisk, I ripped it out then walked over to Salazar. 

I ran my hand down his back and one scale released itself and stayed on my hand.