Chapter fourteen

Draco and I the next morning didn't bother with packing bags, I took a small purse with an undetectable extension charm on it and packed both of our spare outfits for tomorrow. 

The predicted day of the war. 

We could now apparate to Hogwarts for Snape took down all of the enchantments protecting the school. 

"Goodbye, Narcissa, Lucius" I said as I hugged them. 

Draco did the same, and took my hand in his own. 

We apparated and landed in the great hall in the middle of a assembly. 

"Harry Potter has been spotted in Hogsmeade, if any of you try to help him, students and teachers, consequences will be severe- " Snape broke off as we landed in the hall, He glared at us then continued his speech which I totally zoned out on. 

Harry moved forward out of the crowd. 

"As much defences that you have put up, you still lack proper security" 

The great doors opened and in walked the order of the phoenix.

Snape pointed his wand at Harry and Harry lifted up his own. But then Professor Mcgonagall stepped in shoving Harry out of the way. 

She fired many spells and Snape flew off in his Death Eater smoke but not before knocking our the Carrow twins. 

The lights on the hall light up again just to get dimmed. Girls started screaming.

"Give me Harry Potter. Do this and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter and you shall be rewarded. You have one hour" Voldemort's voice boomed around the room. 

The screaming stopped and Pansy leaped forwards pointing at Harry. 

"What are you waiting for, somebody grab him" 

I took Draco's hand and led him so we were standing in front of Harry protecting him. Other's soon joined us all protecting Harry. 

"Students out of bed. There are students out of bed" Filtch said running into the great hall. 

Mcgonagall looked at him. 

"Students are supposed to be out of bed"

"Oh"

"But while you are here you can take Miss Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin away apart from Dakota and Draco"

"Where to Professor"

"The dungeons will do" 

Filtch led them away from the hall. 

I stepped forward. 

"Professor, you need to get your forces ready, they are coming over the hill, they are coming now, my snake wont hurt you but I need to go get him, get ready pull up the barrier" I said.

"Yes okay thank you" 

I left the hall and Harry and the trio did too. 

I walked to the bathroom and opened the two doors. 

I levitated Salazar so he could get out of the Chamber, he was full size now, seventy feet.

"Its time Salazar, you are only to hurt the bad people not anyone good okay?"

"Yes master, so good to see you"

"Yes you to"