Chapter twelve

In the morning when we got up and Draco had gone saying he will meet me at breakfast, I got dressed into black trousers and a green blouse, silver strapped heels. 

I walked up to the great hall and stopped when I saw Draco rush past me, Harry then followed and behind him I saw him talking to Katie Bell, she had finally gotten out of ST Mungos hospital.

I rushed after the two just to hear Harry yell a spell even I didn't know and because I didn't know it, it wouldn't be able to be protected from, once he said it, it registered in my brain. 

Slices the retrievers chest open. 

The spell would have hit Draco. 

I rushed to Draco who was laying in a puddle of blood and water. 

"Why Harry, why?"

"I- I didn't mean to" 

"Get Snape" I ordered.

He left the bathroom.

"Draco, I'm so sorry, I didn't know the spell so you wouldn't be protected" I whispered. 

He was crying. 

"Its alright, complete the task if I don't make it"

"Oh your gonna make it alright, do you remember who I am" 

With that I started the healing. 

I waved my hands over his chest and the blood started to go back into him, the wounds wear closing, Snape rushed in. 

"Ah Miss Elliot, thank you for taking care of him, take him to the hospital wing" 

I levitated him so he would be floating in front of me, I would say that I walked but I didn't, I was spring as fast as I could, with Draco in front of me. 

When I got into the room I called out for Madam Pomfrey. 

"Madam Pomfrey, please help him" I cried, tears falling down my face. 

When she saw how distressed I was she came running with dittany. 

I watched as she healed him, when she left I saw Draco open his eyes.

"Draco I'm here" I whispered. 

"You shouldn't be, we need the cabinet fixed we only have three days, Dakota, as much as I hate sending you away we need it fixed, you are going to have to leave me and go fix it" 

"Okay" I got up from the small seat and kissed Draco, "Goodbye, Ill be here tonight, after trying to fix it again" 

"Goodbye"

I walked from the wing and up to the room of requirement, I opened the doors and heard voices. 

"Look this is my proof that Dakota and Draco have been in here recently, their books are all here and the defence against the dark arts book is open on the page that we are just learning now" It was Harry speaking. 

Dammit he is to observant to people he wants to keep an eye on. 

"Hey Harry look, its the closest thing we saw Draco and Dakota looking at, look at it, it is exactly the same as the other one" Ron said shocked.

"Those two are defiantly up to something, I can guarantee that they are Death eaters and this is going to be part of their mission thing they have to do" Harry said.