Chapter thirteen

Today was it, today was the day/night when Dumbledore was going to die. 

I swung my legs over the side of my bed and got dressed though today I got dressed into a fully black outfit. Black trousers, black blouse, black leather jacket, and black heeled boots. 

It was only five in the morning but I decided I would have to get up at this time so that I could go see Salazar before I leave the school for a while. 

I quickly waved my wand and my trunk flew from the storage closet, I waved my wand again and it opened. My clothes flew from my wardrobe and every small belonging went and landed in my trunk. 

Everything that was fine had been stripped from the room, it was completely bare. 

I then sent the trunk to Malfoy Manor with a small note attached.

 Narcissa and Lucius,

This is my things that I am sending through since I am coming to stay with you over the break when Draco and I aren't at school and since its the end of the school year. Thank you for letting me stay, 

xx Dakota

P.s- Draco's things will be appearing soon.

I then walked from my bare room and locked it up and walked down to the common room then into Draco's room. Before I did the same I sent Draco a suit to put on and took his dirty clothes. 

I got his trunk and filled it with all of his belongings. Sent it away and his room turned to look the same as my dorm, bare and empty except the bed and desk. 

I walked from the common room and turned to walk to the first floor bathrooms, inside myrtle was flying around. I opened the Chamber, jumped and closed it before she could realize. I flew down to the bottom and walked through to the next entrance. 

"Salazar, my basilisk" 

The door opened and I walked in. 

My baby, well not so baby basilisk slithered up to me.

"You have gotten so big, Salazar"

"Yes I have I now tower over top of you" 

"You do indeed how big would you say you are, forty five feet I would say"

"Yes that's seems about right" 

"I just came to say goodbye for a while, because I will not be attending Hogwarts, I will be back next year and term ends in a week but I still have to go" I walked up and wrapped  my arms around the basilisk, "Goodbye Salazar" 

"Goodbye Dakota" 

I waved my wand and made some food appear for him, also making a spell so that food would appear once every week. 

I flew from the Chamber and landed on the bathroom floor. I shut it all up and put a locking spell on it so only I could get in, when I remove Salazar for the war I will change all of the passwords back to the original one. 

I walked up to the hospital wing and sat down next to Draco, he opened his eyes and looked at me. 

"You cant send me away now" I stated. 

"Well I am going to have to, we need to check if the cabinets still working, your a whole lot later than usual, its twelve o'clock" Draco said sadly. 

"Oh my god is it, I didn't realize I was in the Chamber for that long, I had to say goodbye to Salazar and give him food, I packed both of our bags at five am in the morning and sent them to your Manor and I made a fully black suit appear for you to put it on when you leave tonight"