Epilogue: Nineteen years later

Draco and I walked along the station, Kings Cross with our son up ahead with Astoria and Blaise Zambini's child. 

Draco and I were married four months after he proposed and we went on our honeymoon in Paris. 

What a greaser he is. The city of love was incredibly beautiful. 

In the night we apparated to the ring at the top of the Eiffel tower too. 

It was by far the best place. 

We also sold my Manor and used some of the money to build a new one. 

Our child was then born in St Mungos eleven years ago on the six of July. 

Back to reality. 

We walked through the wall and entered Platform Nine and Three Quarters after we made sure that Scorpius had made it through alright. 

Scorpius was waiting for us to come through then walked along with us. 

We placed his items in the train and turned back to him. 

"Now you see Potter and his family and the Weasly's" Draco said. 

Scorpius nodded, I knew where this was going so I finished the sentence. 

"Well you need to beat them in everything you do okay, and make sure you get into Slytherin, but remember this, if anyone is going on about blood status, say you are pure then tell them that they are being pathetic, blood status isn't everything, okay?"

"Yes mother" 

I grabbed him and pulled him into a tight hug. 

"You be good kiddo" Draco said hugging him.

Scorpius walked up to Michael, Blaise and Astoria's son then entered the train together. 

That was the last we saw of our son before the train left. 

We walked out from the station and then apparated home. 

It was lonely with out our son but there were lots of things we could do. 

xx madi xx

I hope you enjoyed my story I had so much fun writing it. 

Please vote, thanks.