Between Two Hearts [Goldie X Freddy] Chapter 3

3

**************************

WARNING: this part does contain some sensitive content. It's not graphic but it does have some sexual actions forced upon someone. Read at your own risk.

I woke up to my alarm again. I slowly opened my eyes then quickly when I felt someone touch me. I rolled to my other side and seen Freddy. 'Oh.. I forgot he spent the night.. whoops.' I thought to myself. He got his hand and put them to his face. He rubbed his eyes and then lowered his hands. He opened his eyes slowly and looked at me. "Um.. you want me to turn that off?" He asked me. I nodded. He reached over and turned it off. He sat up and stretched his arms. I sat up to and stretched as well. I rubbed my eyes and looked over when I heard my door open. "Wake up guys. Oh you're already awake." He said as he opened the door more. I giggled quietly. "You boys hungry?" He asked. Me and Freddy looked at each other and back at him. We both nodded. He smiled and walked out of the room. He scooted over to the side of the bed and just sat there. I also scooted by him and sat next to him. I looked at him as he looked over to the side of him. "What's That goldie?" He asked and pointed over to the nightstand. "The book?" I asked. He nodded. "It's.. my journal. I write in it when I'm sad or something good happens in my life or just to get some emotions or thoughts out." I told him. "Hm.. have you written in it a lot?" He asked. I shook my head. "Only like three times. I just got it not long ago and haven't had much to write about." I told him. "Oh okay. Maybe one day if you continue to write, maybe you'll write a book one day." He told me. I smiled. "That'd be amazing. I like to read and I've always thought it would be cool to publish a book." I told him. He smiled and looked at me. "Okay. Let's go see my dad." I told him. He nodded as I jumped off my bed. He did as well and followed me to my door. We both walked out and to the kitchen.

We soon finished breakfast and me and Freddy headed back to my room. I walked over and sat back on the bed. I looked at Freddy as he walked over to a window. He opened the curtain and looked around outside. "Wanna go outside Goldie? Go check out the back yard?" He asked. "Sure." I replied and jumped off the bed. He let the curtain go and followed me out the room again. We walked back to the kitchen to my dad. "Dad can we go outside? We'll stay in the backyard." I told him. He chuckled. "Of course. Have fun." He told us. I looked at Freddy and started to walk. He followed me to the back door. It was pretty easy to find since it was by the kitchen. I opened it and walked down the steps. He shut the door behind us and followed me down. We stood at the end of the steps and looked around. I lowered my ears a bit. "Mm.." I did. Freddy looked at me. "You okay?" He asked. "Um.. yeah.. it's just the yard is half dead.. my old house, it was all green and plants weren't dead... this has dead weeds everywhere." I replied. As I looked around, there was a few trees, flower bushes, some green grass, and a little playground. I started to walk over to the flower bushes and looked at them. They were half dead and the leaves and flowers were falling off. I put my hand under a rose and it just fell right off without me even moving it. I gasped quietly as the petals just fell out of my hand. I lowered my hand to my side and just looked at the flowers and everything else. I seen freddy approach my side and look as well. "Poor flowers.. must not have had attention for a while now." He said quietly. I turned my head and then my body a bit and looked around for a water faucet. I spotted one and walked to it. "Follow me freddy." I told him. He followed me to it. I bent down  and twisted the handle. It was pretty loose so it opened up pretty easy. Water started flowing out very fast. I quickly turned it off and stood up again. "Come on freddy." I told him as I ran past him. I ran up the stairs and opened the door again. I jogged to my dad again. "Dad? Where's the water hose and our gardening stuff?" I asked. "In the garage. The yard pretty dead?" He asked. I nodded. He grabbed a towel next to him and dried his hands. "Let's go fix it together." He told us. I backed up as he walked past us. We followed him to the garage. He opened the door and walked out. We followed him to the back door. He grabbed some gardening tools. I grabbed a box of fertilizer and we had freddy grab the watering hose. We all walked out the door and got started immediately.