Between Two Hearts [Goldie X Freddy] Chapter 6

6

**************************

(There are sexual scenes in this chapter. Beware. If you don't like that stuff, turn away.)

(Goldie's POV)

"Mm.." I did as I opened my eyes slowly to the sound of an alarm going off. I looked down and seen Freddy sitting in my chair, asleep. I looked over at my alarm and lowered my ears. I carefully sat up and reached over with my cut arm and shut it off. I took my hand back as I laid against the wall. I looked down at freddy again who was still sleeping peacefully. He had elbow resting on the arm of the chair and resting his head on his knuckles. His other arm was laid across his stomach as well. I looked at the clock again. It was 10am. 'How long have I been asleep..?' I thought. I slowly sat up on the bed again and took the blanket off me. I threw my legs over the bed and sat there for a moment. I rested my hand on my stomach as I sighed quietly. I slowly stood up and walked to my bathroom. I walked in and shut the door behind me. I walked to the sink and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked at my shoulder again and lowered my left ear a bit. I looked down at it and slowly put my other hand up to it. I slowly picked up a piece of the tape and lifted it up slowly. I bit my teeth down hard as I did that. I soon exposed the stab mark. It was definitely healing but it still was quite a sight. I placed the bandage back on and walked out of the bathroom. I shut the door and looked at Freddys again. He was still asleep. I walked to my door and opened it as quietly as I could and walked out. I shut it behind me and walked to the kitchen where my dad was. He looked up at me as I walked closer to him. "Hey bud. How ya feeling?" He asked me as I slowly sat down in a chair. "Um.. still pretty sore.." I told him quietly. He just looked at me and tilted his head to the side in worry. "Is something bothering you goldie?" He asked me. I shook my head. "No. Why would there be?" I asked. He shrugged. "You're my son. I even understand your body language.." he told me. I got a confused expression in my face. "Huh?" I did. "Look at how you're sitting. You're stiff. Something wrong. What's the matter?" He asked. I sighed. "I think I'm just worried about Freddy." He brought his hands up to his head and rested his head on them.  "Why? Is he okay?" He asked. "Well.. yeah but I just have him so stressed. And now he's missing school." "Well I cant really say anything but one thing I can tell you Goldie is that I can't stop freddy. He's 20. He's an adult. It's his choice to stay and ignore school right now. He really cares about you. If he didn't then he wouldn't stay here." He told me quietly. I lowered my head a bit. "But having a boyfriend isn't that important.. wouldn't school be more important and graduating?" I asked him. "Hm.. well.. let's say the same thing happened to freddy. He's in his room, hurt, in pain. Would you leave his side?" He asked me. "Well.. no but.." "See? Maybe sometimes school isn't that important. Maybe freddy knows what's really important. School is important but.. your life is more important then anything. He almost lost you in front of his own eyes. He's scared. He wants you to be okay. He really loves you goldie." I looked at him. "I know you really love him to. And I know for a fact that you'd do the same for him if he got hurt like you to. Listen. School, graduation is important. Jobs are important to. But. When it comes to someone's life, in this case yours, it's way more important then anything in this world. There's only gonna be one you and only one. I don't care if someone goes ahead and makes a clone of you. Same name, personality, likes, dislikes. Whatever else. If you died and that was still here. It wouldn't be the same. There's only one goldie in this entire world. Freddy, for example, wouldn't want to date that copy of you. He wants you. Cause he would know it's not the real you. It's just a copy of you but it's not you. Plus you have a beating heart. A clone wouldn't. It wouldn't feel love towards freddy as you would to him. Freddy doesn't want a lifeless thing to be with him.. he wants someone to love him and take care of him and be excited to see him everyday for the rest of his life. Which that would be you. Not a clone or copy. You gotta realize how important you are to some people goldie.. especially to me and Freddy and your friends." He told me. I swallowed quietly. "I'm pretty sure if it was your guys' graduation today, he'd miss it to take care of you. And I know you'd do the same. You're obviously gonna receive your diploma but you just won't be at the ceremony. Freddy loves you goldie. Remember that and appreciate it. I know the subject has changed drastically but I want you to realize some other things." He told me. He stood up and grabbed his glass he had and walked to the sink. I sighed and relaxed my shoulders a bit. I jumped when I felt something touch the back of my head. I turned my head and seen Freddy. He smiled softly at me and walked to the side of me and sat in the chair next to me. "How.. long have you been there?" I asked him. "Long enough to know you're nervous about me missing school." He told me. "Oh.." I replied. "Your dads right goldie. You're more important to me then school and anything right now. And forever on. I almost lost you. Of course you're gonna he my number one worry right now." He told me. "But.. what are you gonna tell your teachers?" I asked him. "I had important business to take care of with someone I really love. They got really hurt and needed help to get better. It's the truth." He told me. I gave him a soft smile. "I love you so much freddy." I told him softly. "I love you too my sweet goldie." He told me back and tapped my ear a bit. I blushed a bit and smiled at him.
I looked at him more as I noticed he lost his smile pretty quick. I sighed and looked at the ground. "Can I ask you something goldie? Don't answer if you aren't comfortable with it but.. well.. can I?" He asked me sweetly. I raised my head back up and looked at him. "Of course." I replied. "How are your feelings towards yourself? You know.. after all the things that's happened in your life.. how are your feelings with all this?" He asked me. "Um.. I don't really know I guess.. I haven't thought about it much. I mean I've always been a pretty happy guy and pretty cheerful but I guess I haven't really thought about the negative things much anymore." I told him. "Have you ever been depressed before? Like.. well.. yeah depressed? Or something..?" He asked again. "Well yeah.. I think I was most depressed when my mom passed away. I think that is the most painful time of my life. It still affects me today cause..-" "it's okay goldie.. don't feel like you have to tell me right now if you aren't ready for it." He told me sweetly. "I'm not gonna force you to talk about such a personal subject." I sighed and looked up at my dad who was just standing by the sink watching us. He looked worried as well. "You okay dad?" I asked. "No. I've wondered the same before. I mean I know you are always pretty happy but.. I guess I've just been nervous to ask those questions to." He told me. He walked to us and sat next to freddy. "You shouldn't be afraid to ask me anything dad.. you know that." I told him. "I know bud. I just don't want to upset you." He replied. "Okay never mind.. how about we change the subject?" My dad asked again. "Yeah.. okay. Um.. how are you feeling now goldie?" Freddy asked me. "I'm okay right now.. sore but not dying at the moment." I replied. "Um.. does your parents know what's going on freddy?" I asked him. "Yeah.. I called them and told them what was going on." He replied. I nodded. "Welp.. I'm gonna go to the store to pick up some things I need. You boys want anything?" My dad asked us. "Um.. no thank you dad." "No thank you sir." Me and Freddy replied. He grinned at us and stood up. "Okay I'll be back soon." He told us as he walked out of the kitchen. I heard him grab his keys and heard he door shut soon afterwards. I looked at Freddy as he just looked at the ground, playing with his fingers a bit. "Freddy?" I asked. He looked up at me. "How long do you think this'll take to heal?" I asked. "Um maybe a week. A week and a half maybe. Depends on how deep he stabbed you." He told me. "Ugh.. I already am so bored of being at home." I told him annoyed. "Wanna play a board game?" "No.." I replied. "Go walk around outside?" "No.." "watch tv?" He asked once more. I shook my head. "Hm.. I know you can't lift your arm right now but.. how sore are you?" He asked me. "I'm okay walking and everything now. It just hurts to move my arm." I told him. He looked at me and held his hand out. I put my hand on his with the shoulder that isn't hurt. He stood up and so did I. He took a step closer to me and put his forehead against mine. I felt myself blush slightly. I felt him softly put his other hand on my other arm. I shut my eyes slowly and leaned into him to be closer to him. I felt him take his hand off my arm and put it under my chin. He made me lift my head up slightly. I opened my eyes and looked into his. He just watched me ever so calmly with those beautiful, sparkling blue eyes. I felt my heart start to beat faster and faster with every second we looked at each other. He gently pulled my head forward and kissed me. I kissed him back and held it there. I soon took my hand out of his and put my arm around his shoulders, behind his head. I also felt him put the arm that was holding my hand around my waist and back. He gently pulled me closer to where our bodies were touching. I felt my heart start to pound even more with happiness.
He slowly broke the kiss and leaned his head back a bit. I looked into his eyes again as he did mine. I felt him take his hand off my back and seen he put it to his side. I gently took my arm off his shoulder and lowered it. He took his hand and grabbed mine again. He slowly and gently took a step back and made me follow him. He lead me to my room and walked us in. He shut the door after I followed behind him and looked at me again. He lead me to the bed and stood there for a moment. "I know you're probably still sore but.. I wanna try to make you feel better. Would that be okay?" I looked at him. "How?" I asked. "Like this." He replied and pulled me into a deep kiss again. I slowly rose my hand up to his face and gently placed my hand on his cheek. I soon felt him put his hands on my waist and slowly lower them to my hips. He held them there as we continued to kiss. I heard him let out a quiet moan as he pulled my body closer to his. I started to feel the pleasure take over my body as we did this. I gently but kinda quickly broke the kiss and looked up at him. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. "Everything okay?" He asked quietly. "Um.. a- Are we sure about this freddy?" I asked quietly and nervously. He gave me a soft smile and kissed my cheek. "Well.. we don't have to do anything if you don't want to. If you don't feel like you are ready then just tell me." He told me sweetly. "Have.. you ever done this before?" I asked nervously. He shook his head. "Nope. Plus I've never had a boyfriend before you." He told me. "Really?" I asked. He nodded. "I know you haven't either. I know this is new and weird but.. I just feel it's right." He told me. I slowly lowered my hand and sat down on the bed. I could tell he got worried as he sat down next to me. "We don't have to do anything if you don't want to Goldie.. I'm sorry.." he told me sweetly again. "No no it's not that. I just.. I think I'm just worried that our relationship is just gonna depend on us.. doing this.. I don't want our relationship to just be about sex. I see a lot of people nowadays that they're relationships just depend on sex and whatnot. It's not actually love and just being with each other.. I don't know.. maybe I'm just paranoid.." I told him. "Oh Goldie.. you know I love you with all my heart. I've loved you for years now. I don't want our relationship to just depend on that either but it's just another way to express our love towards each other. I know it's our first time being with someone but.. I honestly want my first time to be with someone like this.. with you. Someone I deeply and sincerely love.. I'm sorry I tried doing it with you. I should have asked if you were ready.. I'm really sorry Goldie." He told me. "Don't be sorry. I feel the same way. I'm just scared that we aren't gonna be together anymore after this cause I really do love you and want to be with you forever.. not just for a week." I told him. He shook his head. "We aren't gonna be together for just a week. Definitely longer then that. We grew up together and I want to finish it that way." He told me. I relaxed a bit and lowered my ears a bit. I gave him a soft smile and leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Um.. I'm sorry I had interrupted us freddy.." I said sadly. He gave me a soft quiet. chuckle. "Don't be sorry. It's okay." He replied. "Can.. can we resume?" I asked quietly and blushed. I looked back up at him. He smiled and placed a hand on my cheek. He leaned in again and kissed me again.