Bewteen Two Hearts [Goldie X Freddy] Chapter 11

Between Two Hearts [Goldie X Freddy]

11

**************************

Warning: part does contain sensitive content. Read at your own risk.

A few days passed by. I still feel so bad for my sweet Goldie. He doesn't deserve to be going through this. As much as I want to help, I really can't do anything. This is something that he has to do himself. But I'll always be there for him for support. I looked up from my lap while sitting on my bed. I had come back home just to give Goldie some space which is completely fine. I looked around my room and at one of my shorter shelves. I still have my fish from when I was younger. I'm shocked they survived this long. I grinned slightly and got up off the bed and walked over to the fish. I picked up the fish food and gave them a little. I chuckled when they both came up to eat it. I sat the jar back down and looked around the room and back at the fish. I bent down and looked at them. "You guys gonna be okay living with someone new soon? In a new house as well?" I asked them as they ate. I laughed. "I'll take that as a yes." I replied and stood up straight again.

I looked around my room and at my door. I walked over to the door and walked out to our living room. I seen my mom sitting on the couch just reading a book. I came by her and sat down next to her. She lowered her book and smiled at me. "How's my Freddy today?" She asked. "I'm fine." I replied. "Still worried about Goldie?" She asked. I nodded as I rubbed my arm. "He's gonna be okay sweetie. That was a very traumatic time for him. It's gonna take a while for him to accept it." She told me. I blinked. "Freddy." I heard my dads voice. I turned my head and seen him walking to me. "It's Goldie." He said and handed me the house phone. I took it and put it up to my ear.

Freddy: "hello?"
Goldie: "Freddy.. can I come over..?"
F: "of course Goldie.. is.. everything okay? You sound different.."
G: "I.. I just need you.. and I need to get away from my house right now.."
F: "okay Goldie.."

He hung up before I could say anything else. I lowered the phone and looked at my dad. "Did he tell you anything?" I asked my dad. He shook his head. "What's the matter with Goldie?" My mom asked. "He just asked if he could come over.. he said he needs to get away from his house. I wonder what's going on." I replied. "Hm.. that doesn't sound good." My dad said. "I'm gonna go wait outside." I said and set the phone down on the coffee table. I stood up and walked out the front door. I walked down our steps and to a tree with a bench under it. I sat down and waited.

I watched for Goldie's car the whole time till I finally seen it. I widened my eyes and stood up as he parked on the side of the road. I walked over to him as he got out and walked to me. He came near and opened his arms to hug me. I hugged him back and kissed his forehead. I let go slightly and looked at him. "Everything okay?" I asked. He shook his head. "Is.. it about your mom?" I asked once more. He shook his head. "My dad.." he replied. I widened my eyes. "Come inside Goldie. Let's talk about it." He nodded. We walked back to my house and walked inside. I let him walk in and then shut the door as he set his keys down on the small table next to the door. "Hey Goldie!" My dad said. "Hi.." Goldie replied and tried to smile. "How are you sweetie?" My mom got up and asked. "Um.. I could be better." He replied. "What brings you here today?" My dad asked. "I.. I just need to talk to Freddy.." "okay buddy. We'll leave you two alone." My dad said and patted his shoulder before they both walked away. I looked at Goldie. "Can we go outside?" He asked. I nodded.