Arc 1.1

(Author's note is in bold in case you didn't know ^.^ So i've finished writing a few chapters and will upload them soon. I am not sure if anyone will like them or not though. Enjoy~)

***

When Miyuki woke up, all he felt was pain. His head was hurting and his body felt as if he had been hit by a truck, which is ironic cause that was exactly how he had died before.

The soreness in his body, the headache...it felt like deja vu.Like that moment when he opened his eyes and found himself in the solar space.

'Solar space?' Thinking that he must be back in the solar space again, Miyuki immediately opened his eyes. To his surprise, what he saw was a vast blue sky above him. Sky that stretched out for miles and miles without end. The sun was shining brightly without any trace of clouds around it.

Trying his best to ignore the pain he was feeling, Miyuki turned his head to look around. Judging by his surroundings, it seemed like he was on a roof?

The sun was too bright which made him feel hot and dehydrated. If he didn't get up soon, he was afraid that he might have a heat stroke and faint. 'Faint on the roof in this weather? Yikes! No thanks'. It was one thing to be tan but he didn't plan on getting sunburnt. He didn't know where he was or how he ended up in this situation, but the sooner he got up, the better it would be for him.

Well whatever, he could figure out about all the other things later. Right now he needed to get help, or atleast find a shade away from the sunlight. He was already too exhausted and dehydrated. It felt like he would faint any minute now.

'I need to get out of here' thinking that, Miyuki propped himself up. As he sat, he noticed his clothes for the first time. He was wearing black pants with black shoes and a white shirt with a blue/white striped tie. The white shirt seemed dirty with traces of blood. His black pants was no different either. He knew that he was wearing a school uniform and could only guess that right now he was on a school roof.

Since he was a boxer in the past, Miyuki knew that he must've been in a fight or had been beaten by someone to sustain this type of injury. As to how it happened or how he got here, Miyuki had no idea.

Just trying to stand up hurt like hell but he finally managed to push himself up on his feet. The door to the roof was just a few meters away so he walked towards it slowly with great difficulty.

'Seriously, how did you end up like this?' Miyuki couldn't help but wonder as he kept walking towards the door, each step more slow and painful than the next.

After what felt like ages, he finally managed to reach the door. Just as he was about to pull it open, the door was pushed from the other side. Since Miyuki was already weak and had used pretty much all of his strength, the force made his body fall down again with a loud thud.

"ah fucking hell...that hurts" Miyuki groaned, his voice sounding annoyed.

He looked up at the rude intruder who was responsible, only to be met with a pair of surprised green eyes. The rude intruder in question was a gaint tall handsome male, who looked to be around 17 or 18 yrs of age. He had black hair and a pair of deep green eyes. He was wearing a school uniform similar to the one that Miyuki was wearing.

The said intruder didn't utter a word nor did he offer any help. He stared at Miyuki for a second, then walked straight ahead, ignoring him. Miyuki was surprised and also really annoyed at the rude intruder's behaviour.

Like how heartless can a person be, to ignore someone who was in a state like Miyuki was in right now!? Not only did the rude intruder not offer help, he didn't even have the deceny to apologize.