Arc 1.18

A/N: I know i've said this already but i like a ML who is dominating/over bearing and possessive. I find them so hot😍 So be prepared to see some of those characteristics in you know who.

Also like i've mentioned earlier, i wanna give my characters time to grow and develop feelings for each other mutually.

And umm...just a side note, i love bullying the ML in my stories (i know i only wrote one but i still have others that i intend to write later). Its mostly cause i always see the MC in most story suffering because of the ML. It really pisses me off.

But then again, i also love each and every character of my story equally so i won't bully any of them too much😅

Anyways Please enjoy and ignore the mistakes 😊✌

****

Jamie had no idea why Kane was afraid of Ji hoon, but it didn't matter cause everything worked out in his favour. After that incident on the roof, Kane and his lackeys didn't bother Jamie again. Also thanks to Ji hoon, Jamie didn't have to resort to using any of his Plans.

A week passed by, Jamie had removed his stitches although his wound was still in the process of healing. Everyday Jamie would go to school together with Ji hoon, who would always drop Jamie off to his class.

During recess he would meet up with Haru who was always accompanied by that leech friend of his called Riku. Haru and Riku were also in the same grade as Jamie, but in a different class from him.

Riku had this unfriendly, standoffish personality which turned people off from approaching him. Haru on the other hand was the complete opposite.

Haru (*cough his looks) was exactly Jamie's type. Soft, cute, weak and fragile looking, so....perfect. Jamie was really happy to meet Haru....very very happy.

Ever since Ji hoon's warning, Kane and his lackeys hadn't appeared infront of Jamie. However the same could not be said for Reo. That creepy guy seemed to pop up accidentally near Jamie on several occasions.

Jamie always treated him like he was invisible but that just riled up Reo even more.
'Fucking creep' Jamie cursed silently everytime he saw Reo's face. That guy always gave him the creeps.

Jamie also always tried to subtly approach Kaito. However, this time he wanted Kaito to accept him willingly without using any underhanded means, so he didn't force or stalk Kaito like he did last time. Instead he calmly and directly approached Kaito, but the later always ignored him.

As usual, Jamie had once again tried to approach Kaito, but the later had just ignored him again.
'I just need to give him more time' Jamie let out a sigh as he watched Kaito leave yet again.

Deciding to approach Kaito again the next day, Jamie happily went to meet up with Haru and that leech Riku.

Unbeknownst to Jamie, a pair of eyes was watching his every movement.

~~~

As usual after school, Jamie and his friends went back to his place. Since Jamie was currently living alone, he didn't have any problem bringing his friends home. Ji hoon however was missing again due to some family emergency.

After dinner, Zhang and Marcus left early, leaving Jamie alone. Feeling bored, Jamie switched on the TV and sat down on the sofa, planning to watch a movie.

He was just getting into the movie when he heard the doorbell ring. Feeling a bit surprised, Jamie paused the movie and went to open the door. He was even more surprised to see Ji hoon standing in front of him.