Arc 1.8

A/N: Waaahh guys, thank you so much for your likes and comments.

I see so many good stories on here, then i look at mine and i am like....bruh! what shit are you even writing!?

So i am so happy to know that atleast some of you like my story.
*cries tears of happiness*
Also so sorry for the late update. I've been so busy these past few days (family drama and all...also FIFA World Cup is going on baby!!!)

Anyways please enjoy~~

***

After walking for a while, they finally reached a big Mansion.

"That's my house"
Jamie said, pointing towards a huge gate infront of the big Mansion.

Marcus and Zhang just started at the big Mansion in front of them but didn't say anything.

Jamie then turned towards the two of them and said gently with a smile,

"Thank you for today. And uhh...also for dropping me off. I am sorry about what happened earlier at the park"

Marcus smiled back at Jamie with a huge grin and replied in a happy tone,

"Don't mention it Jamie. Its our job as your bodyguard to protect you"

Zhang looked at Jamie with a gentle smile and nodded his head, agreeing with Marcus's words.

Marcus then gently patted Jamie's shoulders,

"If anyone ever bothers you again, then infrom us immediately. We will beat them up for you"
He said the last part in a cold tone.

Jamie looked at Marcus, then at Zhang and answered with a sad smile,

"Thank you guys. I wish we were all in the same school. That way, we could spend more time together and i would have friends too"

Seeing Jamie's sad smile, Marcus and Zhang both felt pity towards him. After the incident today, it didn't take a genius to figure out why Jamie had hired them.

'He must be getting bullied everyday at school' they both thought as they looked at Jamie's sad smile. After seeing James's crazy behaviour earlier with the electric shaver, they could only imagine how severe the bullying must be.

But Jamie was in a private school, which meant it was pretty expensive. Zhang and Marcus couldn't afford to go there.

"Don't worry. I'll pick you up from school everyday from now"

Zhang, who normally didn't talk much and minded his own business, spoke up. This surprised both Jamie and Marcus. Hearing Zhang's words, Marcus quickly chimed in

"I'll come too. We can all even go to the park that we went to today"

Jamie was silent for a while as if lost in thoughts. Seeing Jamie's silence, Marcus immediately said,

"Don't worry. If someone tries to bother you again, i'll make sure to shave their head"

Hearing Marcus's words, Jamie thought's immediately went to the incident that had happened earlier. Remembering the stupid look on James's face, Jamie couldn't help but laugh.

Seeing Jamie finally laughing, Zhang and Marcus both felt relieved. Jamie then looked at both of them earnestly, his eyes filled with admiration,

"Thank you very much for helping me. I am really glad that i met you both"

Then he paused and slowly whispered in a small voice,

"I am so glad that we're friends now"

Marcus and Zhang however, immediately felt guilty after hearing Jamie's words. This innocent naive boy considered them as friends, but they had been thinking of this relationship as a job.