Arc 1.14

A/N: Has anyone read the novel Rebirth of a Supermodel!??

Omg i love love love that novel. I literally go back and read it over and over again everytime. The story is so fluffy and adorable, especially the romance. I love how this novel has no drama, no NTR, no love triangles etc.

Most of all i love how the MC is so smart and calm, and i especially love the ML. Kyaaa~~ they're both so adorable. I wish i knew Chinese so that i could read the raws. If anyone knows how the story ends then please tell me. I am a sucker for spoilers.

Anyways please enjoy~~
Also ignore the you know what😅

***

[host...host...hooosst...wake up!]

Jamie heard the system's voice shouting in his head like an alarm clock, which immediately woke him up. Feeling a bit groggy, Jamie opened his eyes slowly and sat up.

"Wha...what...do you want?" Jamie asked, still half asleep.

[Host, i have some good news and some bad news for you. which one do you want to hear first!?]

"Definitely the bad one first" Jamie answered, paying more attention to the system's words now.

[Your brother Kane is back!]

"Stepbrother! And why's he back so soon? You told me just the other morning that he was still out of the city!"

[He was, but he suddenly came back just a while ago. I wanted to inform you but you seemed so tired, I didn't wanna disturb your sleep]

"Ah god damm it! That fucking psycho. I wonder what he's up to. No wonder that bald head was acting so arrogant"

[Host...what do we do now!?]

"Uhh...we'll just lay low for now. I don't wanna deal with him recklessly without any proper planning. Besides he wouldn't be stupid enough to attack me at a time like this"

[Okay host. Be careful. Also....about your mission....]

"My mission with Kaito? What about it? I thought we still had time!"

[We do. I just wanted to remind you about it]

"Ugh...of course i remember. Can't you see me trying so hard to approach him?"

[What trying hard!? All you ever do is stare at him from your seat]

"Easy for you to say. I try to communicate with him via my eyes. Do you even know how hard it is? You need all the right emotions and expressions"

[No wonder host is failing. You must be very bad at it]

"Me? Failing? please. I am on the road to achieving success very soon. I can feel it already. Someone stupid and naive like you wouldn't understand something so advanced"

[(-_-) yeah right...]

"Anyways what's the good news?"

[Oh...your friends are almost here. Infact they are right outside the door]

"How is that even a good news!? I was the one who told them to come at this time! Do you even know the meaning of a good news!?"

However the system just ignored Jamie's words and disappeared off somewhere.