Chapter 1

-- --
Never be afraid
To start over.
It's a change to
Rebuild your
Life the way
You wanted
All along.
~ Picture Quotes.com

Third person's POV.

"Boss someone is here." Wolfe told Ian as soon as Zoey come in the club.

"Do you think they sent her ?" Lewis asked before Ian said anything. The shadows had been planning to invade the black-panthers Underground club where they had been having there deals after the police got hold of their warehouse.

"She looks innocent." Cole answered Lewis and they all just ignored him. Cole was the one who would be so cold and the same time be the dumbest. He is Ian's cousin from his mother side. There are only three Riders alive.

"Tell Jack to keep an eye on her." Ian their boss spoke and they all nod there head as Lewis talked to Jack through the earpiece they had on. "Everyone get in your positions. It's time." Ian said as he took his gun and they all went to there positions.

Zoey kept panicking about whether Michele is going to come for her or not. She kept calling her but there was no answer but after a few minutes she received a message. I'm going to come soon don't call me everyone is looking for you. Zoey just stay there nothing will happen I promise. Zoey angry read the message and just hit her phone on the table.

"Can I get a drink." She asked the bartender and for the first time she wanted to drink. As soon as Jack but the drink down on the table for Zoey the shadows got in the club and started shooting as they come in. "They here." Jack shouted warning everyone through the earpiece as Zoey fell out of her chair.

Jack took his gun out and started shooting back, Ian, Cole, Lewis and everyone else started shooting. Bullets were flying around and Zoey was just still on the floor until Wolfe shouted through the earpiece. "Everyone out." Everyone was shook at what he said but they know Wolfe never makes a mistake. "There's a bomb." He added and they all just went through the emergency exits still shooting back.

The minute Ian saw Zoey he knew he had to safe her whether she was innocent or not. He thought to himself If she isn't innocent then they would just use her to get information, so he picked her up and ran through the exit. The minute he was outside the building explored.

"Everyone alright ?" Ian asked them and they all nod. "How did he even know there was a bomb ?"

"I think the shadows got a snitch that is always helping us." Lewis told Ian but old just laughed at his foolishness.

"Maybe it's that girl you love." He shrugged his shoulders laughing.

"Where's Wolfe ?" Trinity asked

"Where the f*ck is he ?" Ian panicked throwing Zoey off his shoulders.

"He warned us Ian. I bet he was first out before he warned us." Selena said.

"He would never leave his laptop behind Sea. You know Wolfe loves his toys." Careen sarcastically said Cole standing in the middle because he knew they would always end up fighting.

"I'll call Bella." Lewis said dialing her number.

"I'll call my cousin." Cole said grabbing the phone away from Lewis. "Call your lover rather." He winked at Lewis making him annoyed.