Chapter 5

Ian's POV.

"Bella where are you?" I shouted going upstairs. She would always wait for me at the sitting room or something but today something is definitely wrong with her.

"Bella." She stood infront of me closing her bedroom door. She was breathing so heavily. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Why would anything be wrong?" She faked a smile trying to catch her breath.

"Are you really going to lie to me because of what happened at school?" I asked.

"Of course not. Actually I wanted to even apologize for not telling you about the bullying. So how about we go out please."

"But--"

"Please Ian it's your birthday and we never actually celebrated your birthday ever since kayden." She said interrupting me but I know my sister and I know she's definitely hiding someone in the house or she's up to something.

"Okay, after you get ready."

"What's wrong with how I look?" She asked.

"For starters why is your lipstick sm--"

"Oh, I was trying a new style and it just happened. Now let's go before we late." She grabbed my hand and we quickly went downstairs. "I forgot to ask why did you come home early today?"

"I didn't know I wasn't welcome in my own home."

"Its not that, it's just I kinda forgot to book a table for us I thought you would be late again."

"Its fine I don't mind staying at home." I tried walking back upstairs but she quickly ran to stand infront of me. "Bella what's wrong with you?"

"I love you brother you know that but you never let me spoil you once. We always go out for my birthday but when it's yours you make it look like it's your worst day."

Everything she said is the truth, but I hate seeing her sad that's the only reason I always agree with everything she asks.

"Fine, we will go out." I told her and she jumped to hug me. "If I knew us going out would make you this happy we would always go out."

"I know. That's why I love you, now let's go." She said.

We quickly went out and the whole car ride was quiet. I didn't mind her always bullying me to go out for dinner but I know she is hiding someone in her room.

But who the fuck is he?

"I can't believe we here." She said acting happy. "Honestly Ian I didn't know you would bring me to the family restaurant." she added.

"You didn't book a table Bella." I told her getting out of the car. "Let's go." I added opening the door for her.

"You promise you won't be on the phone tonight." She asked as we entered the restaurant.

"Sure, but first I have to make one important call." I said and She nod taking a seat.

I walked away from bella so she doesn't warn the person she was hiding in her room.