Chapter 3

Ian's POV. (Mafia boss ~ Capo Crimini )

I entered my house and I couldn't stop thinking about who the hell she is. She's more then just a Mafia or a gang member. She's like a presidents daughter. She's someone they hiding. I have a feeling this is a start of a war worst then world war ONE and world war TWO. It's seems like it's going to be the start of WORLD WAR 3 and something tells me she's brought trouble I can sense the storm coming. I just hope the storm doesn't just break anything. I just hope I don't loose anyone because of what's coming.

If anything happens, I just hope my baby sister is safe.

"Late again Christopher." Isabella, my baby sister said sitting on the couch.

"Why you still awake this time, you have school tomorrow Hayley." I said using her second name because she did the same.

"How can I sleep when I know every time you leave for a mission you may never comeback. I can't sleep when you gone, because I'm sacred when I wake up you won't be here and I'll--" She broke into tears and I hated it. I hate how she would always think I'll get myself killed because of being the Capo Crimini.

"You know I hate when you cry Bella." I told her as I wiped her tears. "Come on its late you have to sleep." I picked her up and carried her upstairs. I love my sister more then anything, I would do anything for her, including killing.

"I'm not a kid anymore." She stated as I put her in her bed.

"You'll always be my only baby sister." I covered her with a blanket and her alarm just want on. "Seriously at twelve."

"Ain't you forgetting something ?" She asked looking at me with a big smile on her face. I shook my head and she just jumped off the bed.

Please don't tell wish me. Please Bella don't--

"Happy birthday brother. Finally twenty-two. I love you so much." She jumped on me kissing me and smiling as if I was happy about my birthday.

"Thank you pumpk--Bella. But please sleep now." I can't believe I almost called her pumpkin. My father always called her that and when she hears that word she would always just cry.

"Fine, just because you the birthday boy." She went to bed and I just kissed her a goodnight.

I received a message as I closed Bella's door.

Aunt Kayla : Happy birthday my boy. Hope you enjoy it. I love you so much, forever and always.

Me : Thank you, sleep well.

She wished me a happy birthday when her own son would be twenty-two now too. Every year I have to live with the fact that this day is the same day my father died and also the same day as kayden's birthday. He would've been twenty-two now.

I'm only bigger then him for a few minutes but I have to live with the fact that every year this day. My twin brother was born, and he left this world without me and because of me. We came to this world together and yet he left without me. I had to watch my twin brother die, and I couldn't have done anything for him. Nothing. Every birthday since he passed away has been a reminder of him.

A reminder that I couldn't have save my twin. He left this world without me. My family's enemies killed him. Those bullets weren't meant for him, it was for me. I never chose this life. This is a dangerous life. But it's the price that comes with being a RIDER.