Chapter 8

Ian's POV.

I can't believe that bitch had the guts to smack me in my own fucking house.

Who the hell does she think she is?

She is so damn lucky my baby sister was there or else I would teach her some manners. There's no way she can just get away with the fact that she smacked me.

I have to make her pay.

I kept talking to myself the while night throwing the ball on the world. Bella came in my room a couple of times and told me to stop and of course I had to do it after all her classes starts tomorrow and she's going to be home school.

I'm happy Lewis is here to keep an eye on her when I'm away.

. . . .

"Morning brother." My baby sister said as I came downstairs.

I never thought I'd live to the day where she would wake up early to make breakfast.

"Morning baby sis." I quickly gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Why you up so early today? You never get up this time." I looked at my watch to double check the time because something isn't right.

Bella awake at this time is definitely a miracle.

"I'm just cooking for my handsome brother." Isabella respond.

"Seriously Bella?"

"Fine, I'm just happy you found someone. I just never thought after what love did to all the people we care about--"

"Whoa. Love? Me? Who?" I couldn't even speak right now. What the hell has my sister been smoking?

"When do you ever bring a girl home? Come on Ian, there is so much chemistry between you and Zoey."

"Chemistry? You failed your chemistry paper now you want to talk about chemistry?"

"I got an A for all my subjects it's not my fault that the chemistry paper was so difficult."

"You got an F Bella. You seriously can't  pass chemistry now you want to talk about chemistry. "

"It was a D, and plus this chemistry between you and Zoey I would get an A+."

"Mr Mashall will be here soon I just hope you pay attention." I gave her another kiss on the cheek before leaving because I lost my appetite after she talked about chemistry.

What does she even know about chemistry?

* * * *

Zoey's POV.

I watched Ian and Bella talk the whole time and I waited until he left. I'm so happy he didn't see me because I know he would probably beat me up because of that smack.

"Morning Isabella." I said smiling at her.

"Morning Zoey. By the way did you forget that I asked you to call me Bella." She asked.