Chapter 7

Zoey's POV.

I woke up and saw that they were all back. I can't believe I fell asleep.

"She's awake Ian." Wolfe said and I quickly got up.

"So pretty face did you finally decide whether you will help us or not?" Ian asked walking closer to me.

"With what?" I questioned.

"To kill your people then maybe I'll have mercy on you and leave you." He smirked.

"I'm not killing my family I'm sorry." I replied walking backwards. He can't really expect me to kill my mom for him.

"Well, then too bad I'll have to kill you." Ian said walking away from me and I quickly ran to him.

"Please, I just want to go home." I pleaded holding his arm. He turned to look at my hand holding his arm.

"Take your filthy hand of me." He pushed me away making me fall and he looked at me angry. "Either you help me kill your people or you die for them."

"But why do you want to kill my family? What did they do to you?" I asked getting up. "They all I have."

"Just like this mafia is all I have." He walked out of the room and I followed him. I know he made it clear that I can't go out of the room without his permission but I don't care after all he will kill me one day.

"Let me just go home and I'll make sure I don't utter a word like I promised." I mumbled.

"Stop wasting your breath." Wolfe said typing something in his laptop.

"Can't I kill her already?" Cole and Selena said the same time.

"Cole leave the girl alone." Careen replied defending me even after I hit her with the vest. "She doesn't look like she's part of any type of mafia." She added looking at Cole.

"Where's Lewis?" I asked because i definitely owe him an apologize and I still have to thank him for saving me.

"His off for a few days." Wolfe answered getting up.

"Speaking of Lewis, someone ask Brody to take him to my house." Ian said.

"Why? I don't even get to stay in your house." Selena spoke who was jealous because of Lewis. They definitely suit one another.

"No one cares about you Selena, and by the way I'll pick Lewis up only if Careen and I can have tomorrow off." Cole said smiling at Ian who shook his head. I don't get why they always here when there's nothing much to do.

"I'll pick Lewis myself, you guys just make sure there's nothing missing when Cain delivers the guns tonight."

"But I thought the other shipment was coming tomorrow." Wolfe voiced getting up.

"Its a change of plan, after all someone has been missing with my stuff." Ian grabbed my arm. "Careen I'll take care of her for you tonight only." He added holding my arm tightly.

"What do you mean tonight only? She's not my child Ian." Careen spoke taking Cole's hands off herself.

"Ian you can't be serious about this slut staying in your house." Selena said crossing her arms across her chest. She was so angry I don't even get why she's angry after all I don't even want to go to his house. He already slapped me here when there was people surrounding us, and now that I'm going to stay with him tonight his literally going to kill me.