Chapter 4

Zoey's POV.

"Get up" The women shouting loudly

"It's early Miss" I replied rubbing my eyes.

"It's half past eight little girl. Boss won't be happy"

She said it's half past eight As if it was nothing. As if it was the latest time she ever woke up. But then I looked up and saw that she was ready and looked like someone that was up since a few hours ago.

"What should I wear?" I asked

"Just get up you pain In the ass" The women said annoyed.

"I'm not going anywhere." I said getting up and giving the women a apathetic look.

"You ungrateful thing. Be grateful that boss didn't kill you last night."

Little does she know that I'm grateful. I just want to go home and forget everything that happened. I wish I never ran away from home. I wish I never went to that club, then maybe I wouldn't have been captive here.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not going anywhere."

"Firstly little girl stop saying sorry, it will get you kill. In this life darling there's no thank you, sorry or please, it makes you look weak." She explained as if I am going to live with them forever.

"What life are you talking about? It's rude not to apology or thank someone."

"You really don't know who we are?" She asked laughing.

'You lunatics' I wanted to shout but I didn't want her killing me.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Careen Liberator a member of the black panthers."

"Black what?" I asked confused.

They only black panthers I know is one of the dangerous Mafia's name.

"Ian will explain everything to you after the mission let's go."

"What mission?" I asked.

"What are you? A policewomen , a spy or a lawyer?"

"I'm eighteen."

"Sweetheart you very lucky or you would've been died a long time if you were one of them. We hate them."

"And if I know them?" I asked curious after all my mom is one.

"Then you'll still be died. If u related to one or close to one then you can easily lead them to us. Thank god you ain't one or related to one!" She said and we both left.

*****

"Finally you here. Ian would've killed you both if you didn't come here now." Wolfe said as Careen and I both arrived.

"Well, she wasn't easy to bring here Ian. She's annoying and I swear she's not going to stay with me anymore." Careen said annoyed as she pushed me to Wolfe's side. "She can rather stay with Wolfe or you."

"Never." They both said the same time. They speaking as if I'm invisible or something.

"It's done." A man said as he come in. "I don't think they will have the guts to start bullying anyone again."

"It took you long Cole." Ian told him smoking.

His the most rudest person I ever met. His so damn ungrateful, I wonder how his parents are.

"Because I was enjoying it. I made sure they never forget to mess with my baby cousin." Cole said.

"Anyways the mission Ian." Wolfe reminded him. "By the way has anyone seen Lewis?"