Chapter 2

Zoey's POV.

"I guess I'm both." I said because I didn't understand what they asked me. Before I knew it they all got up pointing there guns at me.

"She's the snitch." A man shouted still pointing his gun at me.

"What ?" I asked my voice shaking trying not to break down in tears because I was so scared. I was scared because I just ran away from a marriage I didn't want and got trapped in some crazy madhouse.

They definitely lunatics.

"Why did they send you ?" The man asked that forced me to say my name.

"No one send me." I answered him shutting my eyes trying not to face them. They all are ready to shoot me right now.

"Wolf are you sure?" I opened my eyes and saw that the man put down his gun and they all just did the same after he gave them some type of signal.

"I think we should take her to that room to take a picture again maybe this time it will show something." The man who I believe to be this Wolf said as he picked up his laptop. "Should I boss ?" He asked and the other man just nod his head.

What kind of a boss is he ?

"Let's go." The 'boss' said grabbing my arm literally pulling me.

"I'm not going anywhere with you." I yelled taking his hand off me.

"What did you just say ?" He asked angry.

"I-I-I said I'm not going anywhe--" He interrupted me with a smack across my face. Who the hell are they ? Don't they have any respect for women's.

"Someone teach her some manners." The man who I believe to be the boss said after smacking.

"I'll teach her." A women said walking to me but she was grabbed by another man pulling her back. "Let go off me Lewis. " she shouted at the guy called Lewis who was holding her back from beating me up.

"Why don't you pick someone your size Selena." Another women said talking to the women that was ready to beat me up.

"Seriously Ian this isn't how we do things. Would you want someone doing this to your sister." The guy named Lewis said after taking his hands off Selena who I definitely hate right now.

"Don't compare my sister to her."

"No one is--"

"It's time for our flight. Bye everyone." A man said interrupting everyone. He was calmer then them to be honest and when I got a good look at him I remember where I saw him. He was the bartender at that bar.

"But isn't the flight at two ?" The boss asked him and he nod his head.

"Ian it's out honeymoon, you can't expect us to miss our flight." A women jumped in their conversation. She is so damn beautiful and to be honest they make such an amazing couple. It makes me wonder if I would be on my way to my honeymoon now rather then getting beaten up and pointed guns at right now.

"You only got married yesterday." The boss said.

"Yeah, and you made us stay here because of the mission. Now we have to go t--"