.4

I stay with the heat^

Anyways

Enjoy

~Joy

August

[ One month ]

"Stop making me laugh

"Stop making me laugh." She scolded me.

"Aight my bad my bad." I chuckled while sitting back in my chair.

I was at Suri's photoshoot. It took a lot of convincing but she let me come.

"Turn your head for me." The photographer said.

She did as told and when she did that, the light hit her perfectly. She was truly beautiful and it frustrated me sometimes cause she just didn't know it.

"Wanna do something after this?" She looked up at me.

"Depends. What we doin'?"

She thought for a second, then smiled, "Painting."

"I'm down." I smiled back. I had been wanting to paint with her to see what she was all about and she knew, but kept putting it off.

They photographer took so more pictures before deciding he was satisfied. Suri put back on her shirt and went over to look at the pictures.

"Come look." She waved her hand, motioning me to come over there.

"Beautiful." I looked over her shoulder as she clicked through the pictures.

"Thanks." She had gotten use to me complimenting her.

She shut off her camera and put it in her bag and then we sat down in the corner.

"Wanna hear a story." She beamed up at me.

"Depends, cause you be tellin' some weird ass stories." Which was true, be freaking me out sometimes.

"Shut up. Anyway. When I was younger, I was in time out and I was sitting by an electrical socket."

"Pause, Ion' wanna hear the rest of dis'." I chuckled.

"No no, just hear me out." She waved her hands.

"Aight Suri." I sighed, this girl gets weirder and weirder by day. At least she's more comfortable. I remember before, I couldn't even stare at her for too long without her tensing up.

"And I was mad cause I didn't do anything wrong. So I took one of my bobby pins out and put it in the socket and made the power go out."

"You ain't get electrocuted?"

"Nope, that's the funny part about it."

"What did you even do?"

"I was playing with too many barbies in the living room." She shrugged.