.9

Enjoy this aesthetic ass song by Smino^

Anyways

Enjoy

~Joy

Suri [ 2 months later , September  18th ]

"You are no help." I whined while glaring at Lucas.

Me and Lucas became closer over these past few months and since it was nearing August's birthday, I figured why not get Lucas to help since he's his best friend.

"You can paint right, paint him something." He shrugged, watching me struggle through the racks in the nike store.

I picked up a shirt and threw it at his face.

"Childish." He laughed, balling the shirt up and throwing it back at me.

"If I would've known you weren't gonna help, I would've went by myself." I mumbled.

"I got ears, they work pretty well if you asked me." He mushed my head.

"I'm gonna tell August you're abusing me." I mugged him, attempting at punching him and failing.

"What his scrawny ass gone do?"

"You're scrawny too." I laughed, moving my finger in an up and down motion at his body.

"Got more meat than that nigga."

"He was right, you are annoying."

"Alright now Sunscreen."

"Okay now Layla." I smirked at him, knowing I'd won.

"Stop calling me that, shit's gay."

"Then shut up and help me find something."

He held his hands up in surrender.

We went from the nike store, to champions, to whatever else Lucas said he liked to shop and I still couldn't find something that looked like August. Frustrated was beyond me. I was irritated and hungry and tired.

I sat down on one of the benches and huffed, letting my head fall into my hands. I couldn't help but stress cause I wanted him to like it, I wanted it to be perfect.

"Suri if you don't find something, we gone scrap right here in this damn mall."

"Stop talking." I grumbled.

"Fuck no, I wanna go home. Let that nigga dick you down and call it a damn day." He leaned back in the chair, folding his arms.

I scrunched my face up and looked back at him over my shoulder.

Is he dumb or is he dumb?

"You- ohhhhh you get on my nerves." I gritted through my teeth.

"Love you too." He cheesed

"Yeah whatever, lets go." I got up and walked towards Zales.

Once we got inside, I immediately laid my eyes on this beautiful tennis bracelet.

I ran to it and looked over it through the glass casing.

"You know Aug gone give you hell if you get that."

"Shh mind your own." I waved him off.

He raised his eyebrows and looked elsewhere.