.6

Ty Dolla $ign is so underrated. But I feel like this song explains why Suri doesn't want to be famous. ^

Anyways

Enjoy

~Joy

———

Asia ^———

Asia ^
———

Suri

I snuck up behind Asia while she fixed a customers drink

I snuck up behind Asia while she fixed a customers drink. I made sure to shush the people that were curiously looking at me.

"Boo!" I grabbed her shoulders and shook them gently.

She jumped slightly then whirled around, looking like she was ready to fight.

The scowl on her face left once she saw it was me.

"Oh girl, you was about to get this glass smashed on your head. Can't be doing that." She shook her head while laughing, serving the person their drink.

I laughed while walking from behind the counter and sitting on the stools on then other side.

"You know you're fake, right?" She raised her eyebrows, cradling her chin in her hand while resting on the counter on her elbows.

"Uh- how?" I drew my head back and put my hand over my heart.

"You've been gone for a while, didn't even bother to pop in and say hi." She rolled her eyes playfully.

"I've been gone for a week dude."

"That's too long, you ain't even text me or anything. FAKE!" She whirled around and started messing around with the drinks.

"This girl." I chuckled to myself and pulled out my phone checking my messages.

August: Turn around - 6: 45 p.m.

And I did just that.

I smiled up at him as he smiled down at me.

"Wuzzam Suri."