.17

This song slaps. Love me some Chris

Anyways

Enjoy

~Joy

Suri

"So when were you gonna tell me?" Asia raised her eyebrows at me through the phone.

I sighed, not really wanting to keep talking about it. It's been weeks since the incident and at this point I was over and done with it. My parents haven't and never will change so there's no point in dwelling over it.

"Who told you?"  I rested my phone on my vanity so I could pluck my eyebrows.

"Who do you think?" She said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes. I knew August told Lucas. They both have big mouths but they are best friends and they both care about me so I guess it's fair that they discuss what happened.

Although I wish I could've been able to tell everyone on my own time.

"They can't hold water for nothing." I rolled my eyes while laughing lightly.

"They sure can't. But how are you feeling, I feel like such a shitty friend for not being there for you." Asia pouted.

"It's okay. I needed that time alone anyways, but I'm fine. I'm not gonna sit here and let them control me any longer. They've had control over me my entire life and I refuse to let them continue."

"Yas girl! I'm still heated though, I should fuck his old ass up."  Asia stood up and started pacing, while mumbling things under breath.

"Calm down, it's over."

"No, I hope August and Lucas fuck his ass up, on moms!"

I tried not to laugh at how angry she was getting, but every time she gets upset she start throwing in slang that just cracks me up every single time.

"Anyways enough of that. Did I tell you August asked me to be his girlfriend?" I started blushing.

"Girl I been knew. Lucas tells me everything."  Asia chuckled.

I sighed really loudly. Can't have nothing.

"Welp. Ugh Asia he's so..ugh." I sighed, thinking about him. He's brought me nothing but happiness since I met him and I appreciate him to the fullest.

"Sis same. Lucas is just amazing, annoying as hell, but still amazing." She gazed off, blushing just as hard as I was.

"We should all go on a double date some day. Since we are all official." I proposed. It would be cute, well to me I think it would be.

"The thing about that. He hasn't ask me to be his girlfriend yet." A sad expression taking over her face.

"What! Ohh it's gone be me, him and my fist next time I see him." I screwed up my face. I didn't understand what was taking him so long. I swear if he's having doubts about her I will mess his face up.

"Chill Mike Tyson. I was just playing." She laughed, clearly seeing me get mad comical.

"He took me on a date a couple weeks back and asked me out. It was all romantic and shit."

"Girl, you can't be playing like that. I was really about to hurt him." I cleaned up everything from my vanity since I was done messing with my face.

"Yeah okay." She said in sarcastic tone, doubting my abilities to beat him up.

I'd like to believe I could do some damage.

"Anyways, I'm not gonna keep you long. I just wanted to check up on you and see how you were doing."