.7

August is so fine and that's facts

Anyways

Enjoy

~Joy

Suri

"This shirt or this shirt?" Asia held up a long sleeve plaid shirt and a baby pink crop top

I tapped my chin. She could definitely pull off both.

"Why don't you just get both shirts. They're both cheap and you'd look cute in them. Win win." I shrugged.

"Huh, you're right." She smiled, whirling around checking the racks for more clothing.

"Why are you just now putting me on thrifting?" She didn't bother to look up.

"Didn't think about it till now, plus I didn't think you'd like hammy downs." I shrugged, "You know you're bougie."

"Uh- no I am not." She looked up at me, scrunching her face up.

"Yes, yes you are." I said seriously.

Girl wanted to give a homeless man some money but was afraid that their hands would touch so she wrapped tissue around her hand.

She waved me off and wondered away, still on the search for anything that caught her attention.

I decided to look around a bit, just for the heck of it.

It felt like I was looking for hours, but I had no luck finding anything in here that stuck out to me.

I sighed and sat on one of the stools they had set by the doors. I checked my phone and waited for Asia to get done, but I knew to get comfortable cause that would be no time soon.

I scrolled through twitter, laughing at a couple of meme videos. I did that for a while until I felt someone standing over me.

"You ready to go Asi-" I paused when I looked up.

It was the dude from the date Asia set me up with.