.13

She's so pretty :)

Anyways

Enjoy

~Joy

Suri

"Jerry?"

"In the back." He called

I decided I'd visit Jerry since I haven't seen him in a while.

"Hey Jer Bear."

"Mm." He looked back at me then turned around.

"Oh come on." I pouted

"Nope."

"I'm gonna tell your wife you're being mean to me."

"She's upset with you too."

"Uh- you can't be serious."

"I'm very serious." He turned around in his chair and raised his eyebrows.

I pouted, sad that I'd been so careless as to forget to visit them.

"Please don't be mad, I'll make it up to you." I smiled, jumping my eyebrows trying my hardest to persuade him.

"Mmm, okay." he broke, returning my smile.

"My customers will be happy to see you. There's not a day that goes by where at least one of them doesn't ask about you."

"Awww really?"

"Really really."

Just the thought of them warmed my heart.

"Would you like it if I performed tonight?"

"You already know."

"Good, cause I've got a little song I wrote a while back that I know they'll like."

He nodded his head smiling at me, seeming pleased that I decided to make an appearance.

"So." He started.

"Soo." I repeated.

"Tell me about this August person that Asia keeps mentioning to me."

"Oh-" I said surprised, "Well um, he's nice and stuff." I started to blush, the mere thought of him making me feel giddy inside.

"Is that right?"

"Mhm." I hummed, smiling like an idiot.

"Boy boy, I think it's time for me to meet him, yeah?"

"Oh of course, you can meet him tonight when I perform. I'm more then positive that he'll wanna come. "

"Then it's settled."

I nodded my head, confirming the little meeting.

"Jerry I'm here!" I heard loud mouth Asia yell.

"Me and Suri are in the back."

Not even a second later, Asia popped in.

"Girl do I have some news to tell you. " She smirked while her lips were puckered.

"Oh lord." Me and Jerry both said.

" I promise, it's nothing bad. It's actually really good if you ask me."

"I'll be the judge of that." I pointed at her.

"Alright, well if you need me, I'll be in the front listening to Asia's crazy story."

"Okay. See you tonight." Jerry smiled before turning around and finishing whatever he was doing.

Me and Asia got to the front and sat at the bar area. We both got bottled waters and sat down.