.20

You're welcome

Anyways

Enjoy

~Joy

August

August watched as Suri got dressed. Everything since the accident had gotten better and Suri was back on her feet, being a busy body.

"Baby does this look good?" She asked, unaware that he was taking a picture

"Stunnin' " He smirked, putting his phone up.

Ever since he had expressed himself to Suri, he had been feeling much better than he thought. It was eating him up that he had fallen so fast for her and he was beyond scared to tell her. But that night she got into an accident, it felt as if his whole world had fallen apart.

That's when he knew.

"You're not slick Anthony." She rolled her eyes, swiping off her jeans.

"Who told you dat?" He looked at her up and down, loving how the jeans hugged her curves.

"Who do you think." She chuckled, cleaning up her vanity since she chose to do her makeup today.

"Oh."

"What's yo middle name." He pulled her to him and sat down on the bed, her in between his legs.

"Amayah." She smiled softly, caressing his face.

[ Ah-my-yuh]

This had been frequent for them. They couldn't keep their hands off of each other. The need to be near very strong between the two.

"Cute."

"Okay okay, let's go. I don't wanna miss it."

He laughed at her eagerness.

They both headed down to his car and settled in. They were headed up to a new gallery that one of August's friends were opening up. It was strictly abstract art and Suri was more than excited to go. The only reason August was excited was because she was.

The entire ride, Suri couldn't sit still, making August put his hand on her thigh to try and still her.

"Chill." He said, peering at her.

"I can't help it." She giggle, still fidgeting.

"ADHD." He coughed, making Suri punch his arm softly, calling him mean.

They finally got there and she was already in awe. The building on the outside was full of graffiti.  Walking up, August looked down at her and smiled at how happy she was. That was his goal, to keep her up and smiling no matter what.

She squeezed his hand, cheesing at everything she saw. When they got inside, it took her and August for a loop. It was much more than they were expecting.