Ignoring Master

WillCipher123 dares: I so still love this book. By the way I dare Will to ignore mason gleeful all day...

Will:f-first off thank you *gives you hug* s-second WHAT TH-THE HELL YOU W-WANT ME TO DO THAT FOR?!?!?! ARE Y-Y-YOU TRING TO K-KILL ME?!?!?

Rev.Dip: SHUT UP WILL I AM TRYING TO READ!!!

Will:SH-SHUT THE F**K UP!!! *covers mouth insanity*

Rev.Dip:*walks closer to Will* what did you just say to me?!

Will:n-nothing s-s-sir*is trembling*

Rev.Dip:better be! Now go do your chores!*starts walking off*

Will:*hesatates* n-no

Rev.Dip:*whips back around* WHAT?!!?

Will:*more confident* N-No!

Rev.Dip:*slaps Will* now go do it or the punishment gets ten TIMES worse!!!*hisses*

Will:*crying* YOU DON'T CONTROL ME!!!

Revy:you wanna bet?!

Will:*teleports to Bill still crying* o-oh god! oh god! I s-screwed up!

Bill:what now?

Will:A-A dare!

Bill:what was it?

Will:t-to ignore M-M-Master

Bill:aaaannnndddd

Will:h-he's mad now

Bill:just stay here till he calms down!

Will:o-ok*calms down*...what a-are you doing

Bill:me and Pinetree are about to watch "Attack of the Insane Pirate Zombies from Hell 3" (a/n if you get that reference, than I officially love you!!!) wanna watch?

Will:s-sure!

~after spending the day with Bill~

Will:ok I'm gonna g-go back home now *hugs Bill and Dipper*

D/B:*hugs back* bye Will

Will:b-bye *teleports home* M-M-Master I'm home!

Rev.Dip:good now finish your chores and then Mabel wants you....and if you DARE say no THIS time than I think you know what's coming.

Will:*shivers* y-y-yes Master! Anyways b-bye guys hope you liked th-this chapter thing! Thanks f-for the dare and please leave more asks a-and dares! But I h-have to go now b-b-bye! *walks away*

Ask Will Cipherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें