Magic

CakieBoo_ dares: I dare you to walk up to Mason in lingerie and ask, with confidence and cheerfulness say, "I'm going for a new look, I call it MAGIC!!!!"

Will:wh-wha? WH-WHAT IS WRONG WITH S-SOCIETY?!?!?! ...fine let me go find some *walks to the dirty store and goes to the counter with some blue lingerie*

Lady at das counter: *rings it up and puts it in a bag* hope you and your girl has fun with that *winks*

Will:wh-what?......ohhh ewwww*pays and walks out*s-so gross *walks home* M-M-Master I'm home!

Rev.Dip: *looks up from a book he was reading and raises an eyebrow* where did 'go' exactly?

Will:n-nowhere sir *looks at the bag in his hand then back to Dipper* umm b-be right back *runs to his room*

Rev.Dip:what? *goes back to reading*

~5 minutes later~

Will: *walks into the living room wearing the lingerie and up to Dipper* *clears throat*

Rev.Dip:*looks at Will and blushes* wh-what in the world are you wearing William?!

Will:*says as confadent and cheerful as he can while blushing* I-I'm going f-for a new look, I c-call it MAGIC!!!!

Rev.Mable:*walks in and takes a picture* well that's defenatlly going on the internet!*laughs and walks away*

Will:dang it!

Rev.Dip:well get you and your 'magic' out of here.... maybe later tonight
Will:*blushes like mad and walks back to his room* well th-thanks guys th-that was embarrassing! Still th-thanks for the dare and p-please leave more asks and dares! B-B-Bye!!!