{4} Irene😡

Lisa's POV

When the person behinde the massage texted me i got scared bacause the person don't tell me who he or she is. I must to take care for the next 6 days. Then my mom will come back to korea.

Third person's POV

But the thing lisa don't know is her mom was not in thailand she was in the Vampire world because lisa must to find out that she is a vampire and she must to marry her soulmate. So her mom went to the vampire world to find out who that guy is. And what will happen in the future.

Lisa's POV

I wake up very early today. And today we don't have school because it's a holiday. I decided to call my friend and go out with them. We will meet up at a cafe near my house. I can't chose what to wear, then i went to take a shower. "Later i can choose what i can wear." I said to myself.

After i made my morning routine i finally chose what to wear. It was very pretty.

I got to the cafe and jisoo was already there so i sat infront of her

"Jisoo? what are you thinking about"
"Oh... hi lisa. I will tell it when the others are here." She said to me.
"Ok."

After 5 minutes jennie and rose arrived here and the first topic was about jisoo's love story.
"Jisoo? What was that thing you wanted to tell us?." I asked her.
"It's just... you guys know i have a crush on jin and he texted me yesterday that he find my very beautiful."

*Flashback*

Jisoo's POV
It was already 9pm and i wanted to sleep. I made my evening routine and lay down on my bed. I got a message and it was jin oppa.

Jin:
Hi.
Are you sleeping?

Jisoo:
No.why?

Jin:
I wanted to tell you something...

Jisoo:
what is it?

Jin:
I
L
I
K
E
Y
O
U

Jisoo:
*Shook*
Really??!!!

Jin:
Yes.
Pleaseeeeee be my girlfriend i beg you🙏🙏.
I love you soo much.
Jisoo?
Are you there?

Jisoo:
Yes.
And... you're so sweet.
I like you too🙈😘

Jin:
*Shook*
Do you want to be my girlfriend?

Jisoo:
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss.

Jin:
Ok.
Thank you soo much
Good night babe😘

Jisoo:
Good night darling😘

*End of Flashback*

"WTF" the 3 girls screamed.
"Shhhhhhh girls please be quiet." Jisoo said to them.
"Congratulations girll." They said in the same time to jisoo.

"Girls i have a boyfriend too." Jennie said and hide her face.
"What who? Since when?" Lisa asked confused.
"I'm sorry but i can't tell who that is.
We are a couple since one week." Jennie answered with a proud face.
"Come'on girl, we're your bestfriends." Rose said sadly.
"Nooooo he don't want to. And i will tell you in two weeks. Maybe." She whispered the last word but it was enough to hear.
"HEY!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'MAYBE'." Jisoo said and hit jennie.
"Ouwwww. Chill i will tell you guy in two weeks." Jennie said.
"Ok." They all said.

Lisa's POV

My mobile phone rang and on the screen stood 'oppa😘'.
Ofcourse, rose saw it before i saw it and grabbed my phone.
"OMG Lisa, who is oppa?" She asked me and teased me.
"Give it back our i will tell your secret." I said to her and she gived back to me. I went out and accepted the call.
"Hello?"
"Hi lisa. How are you?"
"Fine.U?"
"Me too. Sooo do you have time today to go out with me?"
"Ofcourse i have time. Where and when?"
"At the park at 1pm?"
"Ok the see you later."
"See you later. Bye"
"Bye"

I ran in the cafe and put my things in my back and tell them that i'm going out with someone. It was already 1pm and i swing on the swing slowly and looked at the ground. Then i can feel something is swinging me faster. I looked back and it was...

Jimin?

(A/N: did i got you😂)

No no it was...

... Taehyung.

"Oh you scared me. I'm already scared anyway." I said and then he was is infront me.
"W-w-wh-wha-what happened you that you are already scared."
"N-n-no-nothing"
"Lisa don't lie to me i can see it."
"Ok i'll tell you but don't be mad."
"I won't. Tell me." He said angrily.
"The day were you came to me i got a message when you gone." I said. Don't making eye contact.
"What did the message said and from who you got the message?." He asked me.
"I don't know from who but it said ' don't touch, talk or invite MY boy' and than i asked who that person is and the person said it someone i know but i don't have any idea who can be that." I said while holding his hands.
"Don't worry i'm with you and when that person text you again call me. Ok." He said to my with a warm smile.
"Thank you so much." I said then we hugged each other. My phone vibrates and I got a message.
"From who is the message?"
"I don't know. Oh no. It's that person again. And it say' i told you don't touch my boooyyy'." He than sreamed,"WHO ARE YOU B*TCH THAT YOU CAN SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT. COME'ON SHOW US YOUR FACE." He was very angry and than...

... a girl came from the bushes, and it was ...

...Irene.

The girl i really hate was the person behinde the message.
"You was the person behinde the message." I said.
"Yes, it was me." She said proud of herself.
"How dare can you..." taehyung said while attacking her put i pulled him away.
"Lisa... you really think he is a normal boy but i have to disappoint you. He is a VAMPIRE." She said and when she screamed the word 'vampire' taehyung got so mad. He looked at her neck and i know what this mean.
He want to suck her blood. But i don't allowed him to do that.
I know she is my enemy but i don't want to make her parents sad. Honestly i'm a good girl. "You really think i don't know that he is a vampire, sorry girl but i must to disappoint you." I said and pull him away. "Let's go taehyung-ah." When i said that his eyes were already red. 'OMG NOOOOOO HE WILL SUCK HER BLOOD' i thought.
I put my hands on his eyes i know that when the eyes from a vampire is getting red that i must to put my hands to cover his eyes not to think to suck the blood from someone.
Irene went back and i opened his eyes.
"Are you okay?" I asked him worried.
"Yes, i'm. Thank you so much lisa. I love you so much." He said to me and he hugged me so tight. I blushed so much but i hugged him back. "I love you too." I said while hugged each other.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N:
Sorry guys for not updating but i'm back. Hope you enjoy it.😗
Please vote and comment.🙏💜
Love you😚