{9}dream😔

Third person's POV

2pm...

Lisa and taehyung were going to the amusant park. Taehyung decided earlier to play hart to get with lisa but now he don't want to break lisa's heart. They don't talked with each other in the car but then lisa fell asleep because it's a long way to the amusant park.

Lisa's POV

2 years after the wedding...

I woke up earlier than taehyung like every day. I went to the kitchen and made breackfast. I fell how someone hugged me from back. And ofcourse it's taehyung. "Good morning sweetheart." He said and kissed my neck. I giggle a little bit because it's ticklish. "Good morning oppa." I said back to him and we ate our breackfast and taehyung went to work. I called jisoo unnie because i don't have my periode since 2 month and i'm scary that i can be pregnent.

"Hi lisa." Jisoo unnie said.

"Hi jisoo unnie. Is jin oppa home?" I asked. And yes we call each other's husband oppa caeuse we are like a family to each other.

"Why do you ask?" She said confused.

"I need you that' why and i don't want that jin oppa know." I said back.

"Oh ok he is not home shall i come?" She asked.

"Yes please." I said and we bit our goodbye.

I wait 5 minutes than she came. We hugged each other. "Do you want to eat something unnie?" I asked her.
"No thanks i ate at home." She answered back. "Ok." I said.

"So why do you need my help?" She asked me and i looked at her.

"Unnie i have since 2 month not my periode i think i'm pregnant." I said.

"WHAT. OMG LISA I'M SOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. DID TAEHYUNG KNOW ABOUT IT?" She asked and jumped.

"Unnie calm down i don't know if i'm pregnant. And i don't tell it taehyung yet." I calmed her down.

"Okay let's buy a pregnant test." She said and we went out to buy a pregnant test. And by the way jisoo unnie is pregnant too she is in the 4. month. We bought a pregnant test and i made the test and we waited 2 minutes.

"Lisa i'm so excited." Jisoo unnie said to me.

"Me too unnie."

We waited 2 minutes and the pregnant test was...

Positive.

"Omg i'm gonna be a mother." I said.
"Omg lisa our kids will be best friends."
She said. "Really is that what you are thinking about." I said to her and she just nodded. "I must to tell it taehyung right now i can't wait." I said and pulled out my phone. My phone rang and rang and then he finally picked up.

"Finally taehyung-ah i have great news for you." I said.

"Hello is this mrs. Kim?"

"Oh... yes, why? Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm doctore lee your husband is in the hospital."

"Why? What happened to him?" I asked nervously.

"Taehyung had a car accident."

"What? is he fine?"

"I can't tell it he is in the OP. Can you please come?"

"Okay." He ended the call.

I went with jisoo unnie to the hospital and asked where his room is. Me and jisoo unnie went to the place where his OP is while i was crying. We were greated by jin oppa.

"Boo." Jisoo unnie said and they call each other every time boo. It's kind of sweet. "Boo." Jin said crying while standing up and huging jisoo unnie. He break the hug and went to me and hugged me too. I mean, we are like siblings. I broke the hug when i saw a doctore coming toward us.

"Mrs. Kim?" He said. I went to him.

"Yes. Is taehyung good please say he is alive." I said while crying.

"I'm so sorry, i tried my best. But he is dead the man who brought him here was too late."

I cried more and fell on my knees.

"You promised me, not to leave me. You can't leave me, i need you, i want you, i love you, how could i live without you." I said to my self.

"Lisa. Lisa, Wake up. Lisa. Sweetheart." I can feel how a deep voice whispered that in my ear. I looked at my right side and i saw a amusant park, Then i looked at my left side seeing a worried taehyung near my face. "Lisa are you okay? you were sweating and crying the whole ride." He said to me and i toched my forehead and i was really sweating very much. "I'm not okay. Excuse me i need some freash air." I said and went out. I closed the door and sit on the street. My back were leaning on the car and i covered my face with my knees. Like that👇

I heard a door slammed shut by the car

I heard a door slammed shut by the car. "Lisa, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Taehyung asked while kneeling down and he held my cheeks up so we were face to face. I saw he was very worried about me.

"I -i had-had... please don't leave me taehyung." I said crying and we stood up and i hugged him very tightly.

He pulled away and whipped my tears. "Lisa why would i leave you. I love you. What are you saying?" Whit that i blushed. It was so cute.
"Just promise me to not leave me. Okay?"
"Okay. But when you are not going to tell me whats going on and why i would leave you and why you cried we are going home and not to the amusant park." He said looking deap in my eyes. How i miss to look at his eyes. "Okay, i had a nightmare when you drive..." i told him my whole dream. It felt so real. We were still sitting on the street. "So you was pregnant in your dream, huh?" He teased me. "TAEHYUNG-AH it's not funny. It very serious." I shooted at him and looked down. "Sweetheart, it's just a dream, look i'm alive infront of you." He said and pointed at himself. I giggle at what he said. "You like it when i call you sweetheart huh?" He teased me again but i just nodded. I realized that we were sitting on the street and i stood up. "You know we are sitting on the street?" I said and he looke daround him. He was so cute when he looked around him that i must to giggle. He stood up too and i hugged him again very tightly. "I love you, my sweetheart."
"I love you too,o-o-oppa."

We were hugging each other when i realized that we are infront of a amusant park. "Are we here to cuddle or to have some fun?" I said while pulling him away. "You are right. Let's go, sweetheart." He said and i blushed again.

~~to be continued~~

A/N: hello guyyss i'm back with a new chapter. 😍😍
I hope you like my story, when yes please comment and vote.
Love you my readers.😘😘