{5} rosehope🌞

Lisa's POV

Time skip (2 days)...

I wake up and i do my morning routine. I decided to went outside because we had 2 week vacation.

I arrived at home and i was surprised to see...

Rosè.

She was sitting on the couch and she stood up.
"What are you doing here." I asked her.
"You are not happy to see me?" She asked me with a big smile on her face.
"No i don't mean it on that way i'm surprised to see you." I told her while she was hugging me and ofcourse i hugged her back.
"I'm here to tell you what happened yesterday." She said very happily.
"What happened yesterday?" I asked her and we sit down.
"Soo... you know i have a crush on hoseok right..." i cut her off.
"Yeah yeah i know, skip that part." I said while looked at her eyes.
"So he texted me..." she said.

Flashback...

Rosè's POV
I wake up and take a shower and brush my teeth. I ate my breackfast and decided to watch k-drama.
Suddenly i got a text and it was hoseok oppa.
Since lisa was good with them all, she gave my number to him.

Hoseok:
Hi rose.
Wanna meet?

Rose:
Hi hoseok oppa.
Ofcourse i want to meet up.

Hoseok:
Ok
Come to the park near your house in 10 minutes.

Rose:
Ok
See you later.
(A/N: singing 'see you later' from there new mini album square up. 😂😂)

I quickly change my outfit to something that looks better.

(This is what she wore👇)

'OMG i'm so excitded. Why he would meet up with me?' i thought while walking to the park.
I saw him sitting on a bench.
I was going to him and i sit beside him.
"So... why do you want to meet me?" I asked him and i looked at him and he looked down.
"Oh... i don't saw you...so i want to tell you something..." he said while looking deep in my eyes. I can see that he was happy but then...

"I'm sorry i know you have a crush on my but i have a girlfriend." I was in shock and i stand up and i wanted to go back home but suddently a hand grabbed me and i can feel a warm breath on my neck. He give me a hug but he has a girlfriend i thought.
"I thought you have a girlfriend go to her and hug her, not me." I said angily and pushed him away. He hugged me again and what then happened made me shock again...

"I'm already with my girlfriend babygirl." He whispered in my ear while hugging me. When i heard this i hugged him back. After few minutes hugging i break the hugging.
"So... we're official now huh?" I asked him and he nodded.
We are just walking and than my phone rang...

"Chaeyoung where the f*ck are you?"
And ofcourse it was my dad.
My mom left me and my dad for another man when i was 5 years old.
I cried 5 years and hoped she will come back but since she left me i never heard anything from her and i don't care anymore about her.
"Dad don't worry i'm with my friends."
"Why didn't you tell me you are going out."
"Dad you were at work." I said and looked back at hoseok oppa. He was waiting of me.
"Come home. NOW." He said angrily. I don't know why but he was angry.
"But dad."
"No buts chaeyoung." He said to me from the other side.
"Okay i'm coming." I said and went back to hoseok.
"I must to go. Sorry." I said and he stood up and gave me a kiss on my cheeck. I blushed and went home.

End of flashback...

Lisa's POV

"OMG, rosè." I said surprised.
"So you two are official now huh?" I teased her.
"Yes... lisa?"
"Yes, that's my name." She looked at me very weird.
"Why do you leaved us 3, 2 days ago. You got a call and went but who was that person?" She asked me 'oh shit! my secret. Why did i left them like that paboooo lisaaaa' i thought to myself.
"I-i-i-i got a call from my....my...my."
"My, what??" She asked me.
"My boyfriend." I said very fast that rosè can't understand.
"What? Can you speak a little bit slower."
"It was my boyfriend." I said slowly.
"WHAT? WHO IS THAT GUY? SINCE WHEN? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US? I THOUGHT WE ARE FRIENDS." She said to me very disappointed and she turned her back to me.
"sorry chae... and it's..." i said in a sadly tone and she turned around.
"Who is it?" She asked me
"It's the new guy."
"The new guy? Who? Baekhyung from the other class or taehyung?" She asked me.
"Pabooo who could it be, ofcourse taehyung."
"OMG!! I know it." She said very proud of herself.
After 2 hourse chilling she went home and i was again... alone.😒

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: sorry guys for not updating but i had too much exams. I hate school.😒 Now they are all finished i will update more this time.😊
Love you guys.please vote and comment💜