{6} WHAT?😵😭

Third's POV

It was the day where lisa's mom came back from 'thailand'. She was lied to lisa that she were in thailand but she was in the 'Vampire world' because you know lisa is a secret princess from the vampires without knowing. Her mom wanted to tell her when she must to get married with her soulmate who is also a vampire. Her mom went there because she must to know with who lisa will get married and all these things... blah blah blah...

Lisa went to the airport to pick up her mother. When she arrived she waited for 1 hour. She texted with taehyung.

Lisa:
Hi babe😘

Tae:
Hi sweetheart❤
How are you?

Lisa:
Excited
U?

Tae:
Why are you excited?
And I'm fine.

Lisa:
Did you forgot today my mom is coming back from thailand (A/N: lisa has no idea, her mom went to the vampire world.)

Tae:
Oh right
I forgot🤦🏼‍♀️

Lisa:
Oh she is here😁
By babe😘

Tae:
By liz😚

Lisa and her mother went home and her mother decided to tell lisa everything since she will meet up in two days with that person who her soulmate is.

When they arrived, they eat something lisa made before she picked her mum from the airport.
"Lisa, this is delicious. I never know you are good at cooking." Her mum said to her while eating the food.
"Mum you never let me cook." Lisa laughed at her own 'joke'.
"Sorry. I'm sure your future husband will love it too." She said and then she covered her mouth with her hands.
Lisa looked up to her mother with a 'what-the-f*ck-future-husband?' Look
"Future husband? What do you mean mom." Lisa asked in shook.

"Lisa it's time to tell the true..." her mum said and hold lisa's hands.
"Mom. What do you mean with it's time to tell the true you're scaring me mom." Lis said.
"Honey you are a vampire." Her mom said and looked at the ground.
"Pff... hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahah mom you're so funny." Lisa laughed very long and loud.
"Lisaaaaaa i'm serious. It's not funny and you will get married with you're soulmate who is also a vampire." Her mom said with anger in her voice.
"You are really seriouse?" Lisa asked and looked confused at her mom.
"Yes lisa and you will gonna meet him and his family in two days."
"WHAT?? WHY SO EARLY?" She screamed.
"It's better when you get married early than too late it's not good when you get married late... honey i'm so sorry for you but as a vampire princess you must to get married with the vampire princ who your solemate is." Her mother said in a lower tone.
"And that? I'm also the princess. OMG. ugghh." She went upstairs and texted taehyung.

At the same time...

Taehyung's POV

"Taehyung. Dinner is ready." My mom screamed from downstairs.
"Coming." I said and went downstairs.

Ate the table my mom and dad were looking at me the whole time.It was quite.
When my mom sudently spoke.
"Taehyung-ah you know you're a vampire prince, right?" When she said that it made me look at her.
"Yes, why are you asking?" I asked her while eating my food.
"Soo... then you must to know you must to get married with your solemate." When she said that my spoon dropped from my hand. I mean i'm 17 years old.
"Don't tell me it's the time for it mom."
"It is, taehyung." Suddenly my dad spoke to me.
"But mom, dad i'm still too young for it and i have a girlf-" i was cut when my mom talked again," don't you dare to spell that word, and yes it's the perfect time to get married and you will meet her in 2 days." She said to me that made me froze for a bit.

I get back from my froze when i got a text from...

...lisa.

Lisa:
Taehyung oppa
Can we meet tomorrow in the park near my house.

Taehyung:
Ofcourse.
Why?

Lisa:
I can't tell it so i mist to say it to your face.

Taehyung:
Oh..ok
At 12am?

Lisa:
Yes.
Bye😙

Taehyung:
See you tomorrow😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: sorry guys a had no time for writing a new 'page' but here i'm again.😊
Hope you enjoy😁
Please vote, and comment what you think about the story.💜
Love you😗