{15} Friends😕💋

Lisa's POV

I woke up with a headache and i hope you know why. (A/N:if not, read the last chapter, the last part.) I looked arround and saw taehyung sleeping and omg he looks so adorable

) I looked arround and saw taehyung sleeping and omg he looks so adorable

Isn't he the cutest person on earth. "Cute." I mumbled to myself and i saw him smirking. 'Shit he heard me' i thought and faked my sleep. "I know you're awake." He said and i blushed. I felt a arm hugging me from behind.

"Oppa... let me go."
"Why?"
"I'm hungry and want to make breakfast fot us ofcourse."
"Oouuuuhh are you hungry." He said like i'm a kid and rubbed my stomache.

"Oppa i'm sure you're hungry too and... OMG." I said and screamed the last part. "What happened why are you screaming?" Taehyung let go of me and i showed him the time. "What's with the time?" He asked me dumbfounded. "Eehhmm hello it's monday and it's 10am we have shool."
I said and he chuckle. "You forgot that our mothers have unsubscribed us from school, right?" He said and pulled me back to the bed and tickled me.

"Aaahhh hahahahaha ahahah tae- ahah-hyung-hahah please-hahaha-stop." I said while laughing. "TAEHYUNG STOP." I screamed and he smirked. " i will stop when you kiss me Kiss me." He said. He stopped and pointed at his lips. I simple kissed his lips and went back but he hold my neck and kissed me again.

"Taehyung please."
"What? I'm just kissing you. What's the problem." He asked me and i was thinking of messing up with him. Muaahahahah😂😈.

"Oppa, You have bad breath." I said and giggle. His smile faided away and i think he is mad at me cause he was ignoring me.

He went out and i was following him. We went to the kitchen and he made for himself a toast bread with jam. I was a little sad but i deserve it anyway.

I got a call from jisoo unnie and omg i really miss my friends. I accepted the call.

"Jisoo unnie."
"Yah lisa-ssi where are you? "
"Unnie where are you? Aren't you at school?"
"Yes, i'm at school. I'm at the toilet but where are you and taehyung-ssi?"
"Sorry unnie i forgot to tell you and the others something."
"Huh? What?"
"Let's meet at the coffee shop near our school. Okey?"
"Why can't you just tell it?"
"Unnie it's a long story. I can't just tell it on the phone."
"And why is it so."
"Let's just meet at the shop okey? Pleeeeeeease."
"Okey. Bye i must to go to class again. Love you maknea."
"Love you too."

When i hung up i saw taehyung glaring at me. "Who was that and why are you saying i love you too?" He asked me with a cold voice.
"It was jisoo unnie.  Why are you asking? are you jealous?" I said and he came near me. "Yes. I don't want you to say 'i love you' to other people except me. " He said softly and kissed my forehead. "Sorry for ignoring you babygirl." He said and gave me a sad smile.

"I must be the person to be sorry."i said.

"I love you lisa."

"I love you too oppa."

A/N:
Sorry guys for not update. But my school startet today and now i don't have so much time for the story but thank you guy's for 1,05k readers'. I will try my best to update more and part 2 of this chapter will be realized soon.💜

Love you guysss😘😘😘