{13} the wedding🤵👰 (part 1)

Third person's POV

Lisa and Taehyung were driving to the house from taehyung's parents. When they arrived it was 13pm.

They went out from the car and they were walking to the house. "I'm so excited."
Lisa suddently broke the silence and Taehyung just looked at her wth a warm smile and nodded while saying, "me too."

Lisa knocked at the door and taehyung's dad opened the door.
"Finally you two are here." He said and taehyung looked at his watch,"we are on time, but okay.He said and went in.

"Hello mom and dad." Taelice(kekeke😂) said and there were lisa's mom too and ofcourse taehyungs parents.

"Hello... so are you too ready?" Mrs. Manoban asked looking at both of them (taehyung and lisa).

"Yes." taelice said in unison and they went out

Mrs. Kim, Mrs. Manoban, Taehyung and Lisa are going to buy a wedding dress for lisa, dresse's for the moms and a suit for taehyung.

When they arrived at the mall they went to a store that is selling wedding dresses and suits.

"Welcome, can i help you?" A worker asked them. "Yes, so our kids are going to marry and the wedding is next week on friday, and... eehh... lisa what kind of dress you want?" Mrs. Manoban asked lisa. "I want a dress like cinderella but not blue, it should be white and i want a lot of crystal stones."
"Oh... ok, we have a lot of dresses like this. Come on lets try some on." The worker said
Lisa and the worker went to the changing room and the worker came with a dress.
"WOW!! it's beautiful."

Lisa said and wear the dress

Lisa said and wear the dress. She came out and Mrs. Kim don't like it and she went into the changing room and change.
This time Mrs. Manoban don't like it and lisa too. She went again to the changing room and change her dress.

"Well i like it and it's like what i told you but it's not perfect!" Lisa said and the parents nod the worker came again with another dress"Wow it's perfect, i want this dress

"Well i like it and it's like what i told you but it's not perfect!" Lisa said and the parents nod the worker came again with another dress"Wow it's perfect, i want this dress." Lisa said and went out from the changeing room. "WOW." They all said in unison and went to lisa. "Lisa my baby you grow up so fast." Mrs. Manoban said and faked cry. Lisa just chuckle.