{18}The wedding🤵👰 (part2)

Lisa's POV

"I really can't do this." I said.

"Yes you can. There is nothing to say except 'yes. i do' so what's the problem?" Rose said and beside her are jisoo and jennie.

"I just can't. He will kiss me infront of so many people." I said.

I panicked just in the thought...

What if he says no?
What if i can't speak?
What if someone enter the hall and will kill us?

"Let's go lisa they are waiting." Jisoo said.

"Ok. Ok. I'm coming." I said back and we went out of the clouthing room.

I interwirked my arm with my dad's as he waited infront of the gate.

The gate's opened and the first thing i could see was taehyung looking at me with his cute boxy smile.

My dad and i were walking to the front and jennie, jisoo and rose were walking infront of us, they had in a little korb some flowers and they 

My dad and i were walking to the front and jennie, jisoo and rose were walking infront of us, they had in a little korb some flowers and they  .when we reached the front my dad plaiced my hand in taehyung.

"You look beautiful, cupcake." He said and i blushed.

"Thanks."

And then the man began to speech.

"Today is a special day, because from now on we have a new vampire queen and king, Lisa manoban and kim taehyung. " he said and all people clapped for us. I got so shy and looked at the ground.

"Do you, Kim taehyung, want to have Lisa manoban as your wife. Never hurt her, never cheat on her, be everytime by her side and never leave her?"

Oh. Shit. What if he says no?
It would be so embarrassing.
Please say yes.

I waited at his resbond but the only thing i could feel was his hand lifting my chin up. Our eyrs meet and it was deat silence.

"Yes. I do." He said and butterfliese were flying throught my stomach.

"Do you, Lisa manoban, want to have Kim taehyung as your husband. Never hurt him, never cheat on him, be everytime by his side and never leave him?"

Ofcourse. Pff

"Yes. i do."

"You can kiss now the bride."

OMG. HE IS GOING TO KISS ME INFRONT OF THEM ALL.

I looked at him and he was smiling softly before he presset his lips with mine. I could hear the loud noises as he pressed his lips with mine.

His hands were on my checks and mine on his waist.

He pulled away and we looked deep into each other's eyes.

~~Time skip(home)~~

We went home and i took a shower.

When i was finished i noticed i had my clothes on the bed and not with me.

"Taehyung." I screamed, hoping he will hear me.

"Yeah?" 

"Can you give me my clothes they are on the bed."

"Open the door."

I opened the door a little bit so he could give me my clothes. When i closed the door he put his foot between it and opened the door.

I put my clothes infront of me so he couldn't see me naked.

"What are you doing taehyung?" I got shook and he came closer with a smirk to me until i bumpet into the wall behind me.

"I thought i could help you a little bit."

Help me? With what?

I gave him a confused look and he put his hands on my shoulders and tourned me around so my back was facing him.

Wtf!! what is he trying to do?

He took my clothes and took one of the.

Wtf that's my bra.

He pullet my arm's into the hole and closed it. That was really awkward that i forgot how to breath.

He kissed my shoulders and i could feel his hot breath on my shoulders.
My face was burning so hot.

"You know, i love your smell."

Oh shit. Oh shit. What to say?

"T-thanks?"

I turned around and said "Should we go to sleep? I'm super tired."

"Are you blushing? Jagiyaaa~~" He said and pinchted my cheeks.

"Yah i'm not blushing."

"Yes. You're."

I pushed him out of the bathroom and locked the door.

"Jagiya~~ i was just joking. You know i love you."

I just ignored him and blushed even more and wear my clothes. When i went out i saw him already sleeping.
I went to him and kissed his cheeks and before i could step back he hold my wrist and pulled me to him into the bed.

My back was facing him and i could feel his hot breath. His arms were wrapped around me so tightly as if his life were depened on it.

"Good night jagiya." He said and kissed the back of my head.

"Good night."

And we feel asleep.

A/N:
Hello guys~~~
So the next chapter will be the last chapter and yeah.😊

I have nothing to say except i will begin with my lismin story when this story is finished.😍

Please vote, share and comment.💜💜💜
Love you guyss😘😘